Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Altar

Swych submitted a new resource:

Hexis Altar PRO - Holier than thou

4pK28Fs.png

hexis-logo-final.png

Hexis Altar

Offers any bone at a Gilded/Chaos altar. Supports automatic host detection, self-hosting, and friends' houses.

Features:
  • Highly customisable house selection. Use your own, a friends, or a host on W330 by using the Advertisement Board.
  • Supports all bones
  • Unnotes at Phials or runs to the bank...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
ANTI-NWO
the bot works well, thanks for your hard time. Idk how to leave a review btw

sometimes when trying to exit house it clicks on settings for screen brightness, just thought id let u know

Tried to use it today, but it keeps stopping itself instantly because it doesnt see my bones. I have 14k hydra bones, 1k superior and 1k dragon bones and have tried them all. But it stops with the message "Out of bones, stopping"

it keeps crashing multiple times. is this happening to anyone else?
If you've been experiencing OSRS game crashes with RuneMate lately, try the fix in this video by Party:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Keeps crashing a lot lately. Crashes after doing one inventory or just crashes before it can even complete one. It was working well back in January.

Figured I'd drop in a little bug I've seen. Sometimes while babysitting the bot will lose track and start aimlessly walking the player home area while spam spinning the camera. "looking for house portal" seems like it thinks it tele'd out and got bones.

was working great, left to go run and do laundry came back and it was stuck on "this players house is not accessible" meaning host went offline and it just kept hitting "visit last" option. paused and went to new house, play back to no problem. next went and took a nap, woke up to, "your account has been involved in serious rule breaking. RIP other than that, worked great

Hey the bot works great. Maybe u can add to click on previous friends house as option? Instant of typing the name again

starting of today the bot is using the bones on phials but doesnt choose an option out of the menu and just runs back to the portal, then realise it doesnt have bones goes back and repeats the same mistake and stays in this loop

and the bot is stuck on speed offer and even if i turn it off or end task of runemate its stuck and saved cant be turned off even if the option is not clicked and highlighted

starting of today the bot is using the bones on phials but doesnt choose an option out of the menu and just runs back to the portal, then realise it doesnt have bones goes back and repeats the same mistake and stays in this loop

and the bot is stuck on speed offer and even if i turn it off or end task of runemate its stuck and saved cant be turned off even if the option is not clicked and highlighted
Client's got some issues after the game update

Ran for an hour, went quite well. Halfway through it started moving the camera around which is fine of course, but then right at the end it started moving the camera again and then started clicking randomly on the minimap and using bones on various things.

Can you disable camera movement? Or give the option to disable? Otherwise went quite well.