Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hexis Altar

awesome bot.. does exactly what it says , is extremely easy to setup & run... been running it at chaos alter ... babysat it for a bit of course & was surprised at how quickly it logs out when PKrs pop up... better rection than me playing myself & getting distracted every now &then lol

awesome bot.. does exactly what it says , is extremely easy to setup & run... been running it at chaos alter ... babysat it for a bit of course & was surprised at how quickly it logs out when PKrs pop up... better rection than me playing myself & getting distracted every now &then lol
:D Thanks for the feedback!

awesome at the chaos alter... logs so dang fast if PKrs login.... however the server switching is a little f**ked - it constantly gets stuck trying to log into worlds it cant login into & it just sits there ,stuck lol doesnt simply change the server again .. aside from this issue you can run this flawlessly at the chaos alter

awesome at the chaos alter... logs so dang fast if PKrs login.... however the server switching is a little f**ked - it constantly gets stuck trying to log into worlds it cant login into & it just sits there ,stuck lol doesnt simply change the server again .. aside from this issue you can run this flawlessly at the chaos alter
All worlds that you can't access are blacklisted so if you have an example of a world it was trying to log into I can check and add that into the bot if it's missing

The light burner function is not working, when enabled nothing happens in front of the altar of the house.

The light burner function is not working, when enabled nothing happens in front of the altar of the house.
Found the bug. When the burner is unlit, what action does it have? "Light" or "Re-light"?