Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

HaxAgility [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrip was working well for a few days now it wont work at all? i click start and gui pops up but bot wont work

uwqOnyM.png

Just a little progress pic from earlier today. One step closer to Prif thank you.

Heres a proggy for ya. And i think you gorgot to change the name from HaxAgility to Alpha Agility :p
dd7bfff6ddc6f52a4d235b689f457551.png

For some reason it presses esc and brings up the settings menu at Ape Atoll. It'll keep going after it pulls it up and then it eventually closes it, but it keeps repeating the same thing.

For some reason it presses esc and brings up the settings menu at Ape Atoll. It'll keep going after it pulls it up and then it eventually closes it, but it keeps repeating the same thing.
That's really strange, I don't know what could be causing it... Someone was saying that my Nature runecrafter was also randomly bringing up the settings menu, no idea why...

I used this script a couple weeks back, and ran into 1 issue on the wildy course. not sure if it was resolved or not.

after it fails the ropeswing, it has to go to the other side of the rope to try again. the script clicks too quickly between the other side and the rope again, resulting in the character trying to swing from the wrong side. Could the delay between clicking the other side, then clicking the rope swing be increased by 2 seconds or so?

Heres a proggy for ya. And i think you gorgot to change the name from HaxAgility to Alpha Agility :p
dd7bfff6ddc6f52a4d235b689f457551.png
Nah, Alpha Agility is scheduled to be a complete rewrite :D

Alpha Agility completed and released. It's an entirely new bot and has its own thread etc. I'll be removing this one within the next few days.

Still stops at the top of the tower. Heres the error it keeps displaying.

(08:50:54) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]
(08:55:29) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Vault:Roof]
(09:06:07) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]
(09:41:34) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]
(09:46:09) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]
(10:06:18) Lobby handler has been activated!
(10:08:06) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]
(10:10:12) ERROR: Obstacle is null [Slide down:Zip line]

HaxAgility has been reworked into Alpha Agility. This bot is meant to be deleted but for some reason it isn't -__-

Status
Not open for further replies.