Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

I am curious what causes the script to tele out for banking? I am not using stams and I wonder if that is why? It will have an inventory full of food and restores, but will tele out with the boss at 10hp to bank. I'm thinking it's either low run (it's leaving at 20ish run left? seems a little early to bail out.) Or maybe it's because I'm out of range pots? Not sure.

It is regularly dying at bandos, the reason i have found is it is one tick late on some worlds redx clicking from the south most tile. the timing is a little late. I wish it would check the world ping to know when to click maybe?

Doesn't seem to bank correctly. unequips all gear and then tries to withdraw everything even when no space. Does not reequip items so just get stuck on bank screen continuously trying to withdraw.

trial works fine, but the premium version fails to withdraw the assembler, even though its not even a selected item. so the bot just fails and stops wasting credits

it cant relog with the new login screen either, but once it actually gets going it seems to work pretty well.

edit: on a successful run it banked super early, still have 5 full ranging pots, full prayer, 3 full stams, it successfully regeared and went back though so thats good

Last edited:
Doesn't seem to bank correctly. unequips all gear and then tries to withdraw everything even when no space. Does not reequip items so just get stuck on bank screen continuously trying to withdraw.
Running into this same exact issue, and i've tried multiple settings, restarts, and different loadouts.

it seems to have a lot of issues looting, works better at bandos than arma and sara. loot threshold is set low at 1k and its and its leaving diamonds and rune items worth up to 10k

it works, but its super inefficient.

Last edited:
Currently doing zammy with shadow, sometimes after killing minions with ancient staff it doesnt swap back to shadow when engaging the boss

Edit: if i dont baby sit it will die trying to pick up food it dropped on the ground

Edit edit: when flicking minions its flicking between mage and melee, getting clapped by range attacks

Last edited:
still tp's after getting kc and resetting log timers...BUT if i don't make it relog before entering it wont tp back to POH and works. so good news there. got me kc and did well