Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Bandos doesn't work. Right when you get KC and go into the gate it immediately tabs out to your house and repeats the process. Am I able to get a refund? Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

saradomin doesnt work, had to help to get near boss room door, it used pots, entered room and then teled away

been using this for bandos with great success (no luck on bcp or tassets, but we'll get there)! awesome work! my only feedback would for ya, is that I think B2P tablet usage could be more optimal. the bot will kill the general and 2 of the minions, pick up the bones, kill the third minion, use a tablet, pick up the third minion's bones, then use another tablet.

anyways, really appreciate the work that you've put into this guy. once I get my uniques, I'll give it a spin on the other bosses. 5/5 so far!

id like a refund please the bot would constantly glitch out then ask if to submit a report to the owner i never got more then 2 or 3 kills out of it then i just left it when it glitched as i assumed that once it tells me to tell the owner the issue that it would stop the bot and asked me i was charged me over 5 hours when i thought it wasn't even on.. as well as the other 2 hours of use were less then 35mins total. please refund

so iv encounter an issue after i been useing the bot for a bit, it all worked just fine at bandos but now it take 2 trys for it to red x from the alter to the door, so i always take 2 hits from bandos every cycle. i hope its something you can look into and maby fix cuz it has cut down the kill pr houre from 15-18 to 8-10

Looks like Arma is having some issues again, doesn't allow the boss to lure to the corner to stack the minion/boss right for chinning. It is focusing the minion again properly but isn't letting boss move to corner.