Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Since update the sara kill count is all messed up its clicking on everything in site and you die super quick from everything hitting you, havent been able to check the actual boss fight

Zamorak seems to be broken. I follow the setup as best as I can on the iron, bowfa, etc - but the method is broken. Gets stuck on Altar, tanks 1-2 hits then runs away and just clicks altar again to repeat the cycle. Think I've spend $1 worth of credits without a single kill lol

Arma seems to be a bit buggy. When killing the boss with chins, it is targeting Kree every other hit, sometimes every hit, instead of targeting the minion. Besides that it has been working well! Thanks so much!

4 tick bowfa dont work anymore it gets hit on both ends and dies ive tried it like 5 times dont want a refund just look into it thanks

Its very odd. I can agree with the recent complaints. The bot is very hit-and-miss.
One thing I've noticed is the initial start of a boss will be extremely BAD. but after the first kill, it gets into a good rhythm and doesn't mess up most the time. But its all very iffy at the moment.

Otherwise this used to be a superb bot. Couple hundreds of kc on every GWD boss

Last edited:
how's this working for Sara lately?

Also where do I find the setup info? need to run it on an iron wanted to get prepd

Last edited:
Out of the 3 hours I've used, this has gotten 5 kril kills? It just stood in a corner and died and is afking in lumby after instead of death running. Any shot at a refund? This does not seem to be running properly.