Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Got KC, entered room, clicked on the altar then just got smacked twice in a row while praying range and died

On an ironman, the bot hops till it finds a world with availible ironman instance, but then just buys a private instance anyway?

can I receive refund for attached amount please or at least start to 2nd last transaction? didnt even get a kc, messed it up trying to sort settings out D: I've submitted form. Thank you.

Attachments

• refund.png
    refund.png
    19 KB · Views: 6
Most recent update definitely broke something. Worked flawlessly at bandos prior to it. Now at zammy it constantly fails to stay in cycle. Didn't even go get KC there till I prompted it by clicking.

EDIT: Just kidding im an idiot and bowfa was on accurate. Still didn't get KC though.

EDIT 2: Yeah something is broken, cant get into cycle at kril eats all the food in 1 trip.

Last edited:
Most recent update definitely broke something. Worked flawlessly at bandos prior to it. Now at zammy it constantly fails to stay in cycle. Didn't even go get KC there till I prompted it by clicking.

EDIT: Just kidding im an idiot and bowfa was on accurate. Still didn't get KC though.

EDIT 2: Yeah something is broken, cant get into cycle at kril eats all the food in 1 trip.

I’ve had the same on Kril with Bowfa today. Just runs back and fourth taking damage and then inevitably dies.

had issues today likely from the update. seems to have broken bandos rotation. prayers are off-tick ever so slightly. id appreciate the 2 hours credits back and ill wait until its fixed :)