Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Shits broken.

Stands at the bank trying to withdraw literally everything required. Your invent is full? No worries, I'll continue to try to withdraw stamina pots or manta's. Non stop. Until you stop me. Cause that's not bot like at all I suppose.

Aww fuck. i paused this after i died to stay logged in and then forgot and left for work on pause. drained my credit heaps for nothin' :c is there a chance you can maybe look at my user's stats and return some?

----

(been using this bot for months on everything but arma) - While i do have to babysit due to shitty ping and a shitty spec pc it genuinley does what i cant.. and sometimes gets a good amount of solo's per trip then flawlessly rebanks. very impressed

Shits broken.

Stands at the bank trying to withdraw literally everything required. Your invent is full? No worries, I'll continue to try to withdraw stamina pots or manta's. Non stop. Until you stop me. Cause that's not bot like at all I suppose.

seems like you have a much larger problem of being unable to count to 28

Last edited:
The bot doesn't pick up a vast majority of loot. Even leaves potato on the ground when there is plenty of inventory space. Any reason for this?

Edit: Changed Ignore loot value to 0 and it seems to have MOSTLY fixed it. Still ignores key halves.

I have also been having an issue where I'd check the bot and it has stopped due to inactivity for 5 minutes. Turns out after taking a break and being logged back on outside POH the bot will not know how to get into the POH and just be stuck trying to restore stats. Any advice?

Last edited:
Wont get past "Satisfying law runes" i have well over the amount needed, just banks my whole stack, leaves 3 and repeats over and over again. Set it up for bandos.

This bot is working great with Private Instance, it is not looting anything atm even with 0 as lowest value and it's making me 2nd guess leaving it running as it may or may not miss valuable drops. I'd love if anyone has same issue to tell me if it picks up uniques?

Aww fuck. i paused this after i died to stay logged in and then forgot and left for work on pause. drained my credit heaps for nothin' :c is there a chance you can maybe look at my user's stats and return some?

----

Yeah NONE of my credits were refunded, tried to use it again and look at this crap.
4847502edd2ac48e3a2846f3596a2190.png

4847502edd2ac48e3a2846f3596a2190

Not even one kc

Please would you refund my last two starts of this bot.

Bot is getting stuck looking for items in the bank and seems to be broken right now. Tried once, restarted RL, RM, and PC. Tried again and it is still stuck looking for items.

thanks for the script! used for the last year on a few diff accounts, got all pets, and made a few bill!

Please would you refund my last two starts of this bot.

Bot is getting stuck looking for items in the bank and seems to be broken right now. Tried once, restarted RL, RM, and PC. Tried again and it is still stuck looking for items.
you won't be gearing it right

Zamorak working?
Yep, just got me pet at 3702 kc all botted :D

thanks for the script! used for the last year on a few diff accounts, got all pets, and made a few bill!

you won't be gearing it right

Yep, just got me pet at 3702 kc all botted :D
I was gearing just fine, actually. I have plenty of experience with this bot.

The issue was confirmed by Party to be a Runemate issue.

Can i have a refund for an hour? first time taking an account and I needed to talk to the knight before enterting. The bot even paused was doing perfect prayer so i had to stop it. ty. btw, love this bot. use this on my 2 other accounts.

Doesnt work, just keeps trying to deposit and repull items out of bank, changed settings and still no change it just sat there for an hour doing the same thing over and over, would be cool if i could get refunded the money that was taken from me. Dont use unless you want to risk getting banned.

Can i get a refund for the last 4 hours. This bot keeps breaking at random parts. Sometimes it stops working at the door to the boss when hopping to find an empty world. Sometimes it does not find a hammer. so on and so forth. I can post screenies when it keeps messing up.

made the mistake of running into the update this morning. I went to restart the bot while it was getting kc and lost the 20 cent credit. For some reason it just didnt want to continue no matter what I did as far as starting/pausing. hoping to get a refund for the hour lost. cheers
edit: tried to restart at bank and still no response likely because it was update day. lost 2 hours of credits if a refund is possible much appreciated ^_^

reinstalling runemate fixed the issues i was having but i lost .40 credits.

awesome bot for anyone that is hesitant.

Last edited: