Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

So I just DL this to try it out. It goes to bank and gets everything out like it supposed to. But the biggest issue is it doesnt pray range at all. So its pretty pointless at bandos. Tried 5 times with 0 kills. It has potential i guess but if its not going to pray correctly then people shouldn't be getting charged tor run this.

EDIT: It started praying range, but still not at the right time. So when bandos does his range it doesn't pray it. I ran it for maybe 6mins total as i got kc myself. Ran through all food and teled or died.

Last edited:
After the last update, it works AMAZING. I retracted my last statement. Did a 27 kill trip and a 34 kill trip. It has slight trouble getting there now. But you just need to wait fort he pathing to download, its a large DL so once it downloads. Restart the client and you're good to run

It's really a hit or miss. But overall the prayers are on point. Sometimes the pathing isnt really right but when it runs good im getting 25-30kill trips. Has to set it right first then it gets in rythm. At sara it need to get a little bit more distance before attacking because its letting sara get in meele range. Also, it's not going all the way to the corner which is causing zil to path diag and messing up the method. Besides that, great script. Only hav used @ bandos and zil and It need some minor work but it's getting dialed in there.

The bot is very good at bandos but when the melee minion dies it still keeps protecting melee, it makes it very obvious that we are botting. If this gets fixed i would be very happy. @Wait

Hello, i have tried to set up the bot but it failed multiple times while being in the gui setting up. The last time i tried it said i was afk for 5 minutes (which i wasn't) and now im out of funds ? can you please refund me the past 40 cents that i couldnt use please.

Hello, my 2 cents here;
The bot overall is nice, however it crashes somewhat often and/or just doesn't to certain features. Gear swapping/Blood Bursting etc. This requires a restart of the client and then most of the time it works again, however, you'll get billed for an hour that way. It's either a restart or you need to manually change gear (after which it mages) or it changes gear and you need to mage manually for the remainder of the hour.
Another issue is that whenever you're not able to kill all minions in time, the timing seems off. This makes for a lot of damage intake which greatly reduces trip length.

Best trips so far: 20+ bandos, 15+ Kril, worst trips; 0 kills in about 4 restocks.

When it works it's great, but for the price asked (and Runemate billing even if you end it before the hour) it's expensive to use to say the least.

Edit; I'm up for discussion or sharing logs with the creator. Just let me know :)

The bot does not support trollheim teleport, just stands there and keeps clicking on the same tile... Wasted $0.60. What do i need to do to get a refund?

Edit: Started working when i cleared the navigation data and did a restart of RM

Last edited:
worked fine for a few days, switched up gear profile and now its wanting to grab items i no longer have under the equipment section,

works very good at bandos/sara. i havent tried arma yet. zammy it will cross the bridge on its own but then tries to click on the other side of the bridge after crossing until you click to zammy minions. then its flawless. thank you so much for a great script! it works amazingly. got my bgs and acb this past week on it on the iron.

been working up untill today does kill count at bandos then says walking to boss room but no movement?

otherwise great bot

Using a rune cbow with diamond bolt (e) on Kree-arra. Bot is able to travel from top of Trollheim mountain to the God Wars dungeon. Once it goes down into the dungeon, it's not walking towards Arma lair. I walk it to the grapple spot, bot used the grapple to get in. Bot does not walk towards Arma lair. I end up doing that and then when close by the door, since I had the ecumenical key, the bot does open the door and starts fighting.

Bot only attacks the minions and not the main boss. I used the stand under method. I haven't ever done Arma boss. What am I missing? Why is the bot not attacking Kree-arra?

Settings
Armadyl
America
Standard
Dueling to Ferox Enclave
Teleport Tablet
Poh to Ferox Enclave
Trollheim spell
Use Ecumenical keys

Combat: don't have blowpipe. Min. ammo quantity: 0 ammo

Same armor for arma boss, minions and arma kill count.

Strategy: step under

Shield switch: None

14 sharks, 3 ranging pots, 2 pray pots, 2 stam pots, no imbued heart, leave when out of boost potions. Use bones to peaches (30 tablets)

No alching

@Wait, any thoughts?