Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

I am having problems loading the navigation data. Namely, the bot says "pre-emptively downloading navigation data, this could take several minutes" is shown at the top of the bot and it never seems to happen. The download bar appears in the bottom left, then disappears. I have tried bringing it to GWD and starting it to try to circumvent this but am unable to. When I press Start, the bot goes into "Heading to GWD" but never actually does anything (assumedly because the nav data is not actually downloaded). Any ideas?

I am having problems loading the navigation data. Namely, the bot says "pre-emptively downloading navigation data, this could take several minutes" is shown at the top of the bot and it never seems to happen. The download bar appears in the bottom left, then disappears. I have tried bringing it to GWD and starting it to try to circumvent this but am unable to. When I press Start, the bot goes into "Heading to GWD" but never actually does anything (assumedly because the nav data is not actually downloaded). Any ideas?
Also I have unfortunately spent like $2-3 trying to get around this (i.e. starting and stopping the bot).

Currently not working for me...

Everything is fine until the bandos fight, the bot is not attacking at the correct time causing it to continually reset position near altar until it dies.

I am using bowfa on rapid and have attack speed set to 4 in settings.

Previous version worked quite well for me, not sure what could be causing it. I have no plugins enabled other than GPU and Loot Tracker.

32 ping, 40fps.

Some more little bugs:

Failing to equip Boss count items before entering boss room.
Not hopping worlds during kill count.
Chugging staminas after run energy drain near wolves outside GWD.
Withdrawing excess runes even though they are already in rune pouch, not putting them in rune pouch.

Bot used to work perfect for me but after latest update its not working properly banks and gets the kc properly but does not kill bandos tries to 6-0 but it barely attacks him and doesnt even get a kill before running out of food