Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

God Wars Mate

Can someone post his settings to me. My bot went into bandos room and teleported out. idk what I did wrong... rip ecu key..

Would be nice to see a drop box beside staminas that lets you select super energys since the bot barely uses run the staminas are basically wasted and on iron accounts you would much rather get a couple less kills and use 2 super energys vs 1 stamina. Everything works fine so I gave it 5 stars. (could also do the same with bones to peaches -> bones to bananas drop down if it's not hard to add)

When having items like shayzien boots 5 and colored crystal armour / bowfa it seems to have an error when equipping a loadout and pauses the bot, you have to do it manually before hitting playing again. I noticed when editing the loadout that those items turn into shayzien boots 1, a regular bowfa (not corrupted,) and regular crystal armour. Idk if any of these specifically effect it but when I switched to different items and banked everything it was able to equip them.

I don't know what's happened since yesterday, but the bot teleports to gwd then just sits on "downloading navigation data". it ticks up to 2gb, then back down and starts again. tried 4 different full resets to try and get it going but nothing so it's just costing me money. Same issue bandos and zamorak.

I don't know what's happened since yesterday, but the bot teleports to gwd then just sits on "downloading navigation data". it ticks up to 2gb, then back down and starts again. tried 4 different full resets to try and get it going but nothing so it's just costing me money. Same issue bandos and zamorak.

I too had this issue. It seems the fix is to manually run the bot to the locations and once it's there, it will continue like normal

I too had this issue. It seems the fix is to manually run the bot to the locations and once it's there, it will continue like normal
Thank you, this has solved the issue. luckily I'm babysitting anyway. bot is flawless apart from this and I literally just pulled pet :D

Great potential but still so many game breaking flaws.

I'm wondering if this could be the culprit;
14:14:05 [INFO ] [ Loop] Entering boss room
14:14:05 [INFO ] [ Boss] Selecting Open (private) on Big door [2925, 5332, 2]
14:14:05 [DEBUG] [ Menu] Clicking '^Open \(private\)$' 'null' on Big door [2925, 5332, 2]
14:14:05 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Determining interaction point of Big door [2925, 5332, 2] using remote model
14:14:05 [TRACE] [ RemoteModel] Selecting point InteractablePoint(263, 186)
14:14:07 [INFO ] [ Loop] Entering boss room
14:14:07 [INFO ] [ Boss] Selecting option #1 Yes, pay 150,000 x Coins.
14:14:07 [INFO ] [ ChatDialog] Selecting ChatDialog.Option(InterfaceComponent=InterfaceComponent [219, 1, 1], index=1, text=Yes, pay 150,000 x Coins.)
14:14:08 [INFO ] [ Loop] Walking to kill count area
14:14:08 [DEBUG] [ WingTraversal] Failed to build RegionPath to kill count area, using WebPath instead
14:14:08 [INFO ] [ Navigation] Unable to build a path from an instance
14:14:08 [WARN ] [ WingTraversal] Failed to build path to kill count area, evicting cached region base
14:14:50 [WARN ] [ GodWars] We died, trying to log out and stop bot!
14:14:50 [INFO ] [ OSRSRunescape] Logging out

When the bot happens to break and die, it is not always caused by the same errors but this one was also present in past updates!