Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Spider Eggs [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think a recent update might have affected the bot or something. It now spawns the spirit spider and then goes to bank and grabs another pouch and keeps trying to spawn another one. Have summoning pots in quick bar along with egg spawn as well.

Think a recent update might have affected the bot or something. It now spawns the spirit spider and then goes to bank and grabs another pouch and keeps trying to spawn another one. Have summoning pots in quick bar along with egg spawn as well.
Habe you tried restarting runemate and runescape? It's a glitch with the client that I've noticed once in a blue moon. Usually the restart fixes it.

Habe you tried restarting runemate and runescape? It's a glitch with the client that I've noticed once in a blue moon. Usually the restart fixes it.

Restarted both a few times and played around but still ended up with the same thing. If I don't have pouch in inventory it goes and withdraws one and carries on trying to use it.

Do you not get this problem?

Restarted both a few times and played around but still ended up with the same thing. If I don't have pouch in inventory it goes and withdraws one and carries on trying to use it.

To be honest I haven't tested in a days. I'll test again tonight or tomorrow and get back to you.

Just tested it and I didn't have any issues.

To be honest I haven't tested in a days. I'll test again tonight or tomorrow and get back to you.

Just tested it and I didn't have any issues.

Yeah it is fine now, guessing it was a client problem which is now fixed.

It it possible to make it loot before the eggs shows for other players?? Left it running for some time just to come back and see a guy waiting for me to spawn the eggs and take them.

Also, the bot works perfectly! Congratz on the best spawner bot of the store!! :D

It it possible to make it loot before the eggs shows for other players?? Left it running for some time just to come back and see a guy waiting for me to spawn the eggs and take them.

Also, the bot works perfectly! Congratz on the best spawner bot of the store!! :D

Do you know when they become visible to other players?

Do you know when they become visible to other players?

I don't :( but a way to solve it could be making the bot loot after 5 or 6 uses of the special move

edit: read on the wiki that an item becomes visible after 1 minute on the ground, I think maybe it is the same case with egg spawn

Only reason I didn't is because it slows down your profit per hour

I see, but it also is risky if someones sees you doing it. Is it possible to make it be an option in the bot? This way if you were babysitting you could let it loot at the end, and if you were to leave it running for several hours use the safest loot setting.

Stuck on "waiting 3-5 seconds", the bot never use the pet skill, banking normally, using spirit normaly but dont use skill =/.Sem título.png

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.