Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Spider Eggs [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
ty for help, had to click the lock on the actionbar :)

it just tries to summon spirit spider pouch after it has alredy done it?

ty for help, had to click the lock on the actionbar :)

it just tries to summon spirit spider pouch after it has alredy done it?
What do you mean after it's already done? It shouldn't try to summon familiar is you already have one. If that happens try restarting your RM & RS client.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Yeah, the restart fixes it for me too. Pretty weird issue tho.

Tried it again today.. crashes whenever i start it
Have tried several locations
I believe that's a client issue. What's your action bar and potion set up? I'm assuming it's the same set up as before? If so, it's most likely a client issue. I'll test when I get home.

More legit than the guy who paid for WinRAR
I believe that's a client issue. What's your action bar and potion set up? I'm assuming it's the same set up as before? If so, it's most likely a client issue. I'll test when I get home.
its the same as before

one of better scripts ive used here little bugs i report them when they happen, 5/5

when it fill inventroy with eggs and goes bank it log outs and said there is no more supplies and i got everything more than 200 in bank,puches scrolls and pots (4)

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.iIIIiiIIII.execute(h:86)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(ocb:40)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rab:13)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(kdb:11252)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiIiiiI.run(bec:72)

Just randomly crashes

one of better scripts ive used here little bugs i report them when they happen, 5/5

when it fill inventroy with eggs and goes bank it log outs and said there is no more supplies and i got everything more than 200 in bank,puches scrolls and pots (4)

Sorry for the delayed response. So you have all these supplies in bank? Do you see if the bank is open before it attempts to logout? I'll have to revisit the logic for it. I'll look into it tonight if time permits.

Code:
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.iIIIiiIIII.execute(h:86)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(ocb:40)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(rab:13)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(kdb:11252)
    at nul.iiiIiIiiIiiiI.run(bec:72)

Just randomly crashes

Is there any more to the error?? Have you tried restarting RM and RS? I don't see anything related to my bot in there. I'll double check today though.

Also, whoever has been getting the bot to crash when it tries to bank can you please let me know what's happening? Or send me then log file? I keep getting an NPE when it's doing banking so trying to reproduce the issue. I'll try to fix this tonight as well.

Sorry for the delayed response. So you have all these supplies in bank? Do you see if the bank is open before it attempts to logout? I'll have to revisit the logic for it. I'll look into it tonight if time permits.

Is there any more to the error?? Have you tried restarting RM and RS? I don't see anything related to my bot in there. I'll double check today though.

Also, whoever has been getting the bot to crash when it tries to bank can you please let me know what's happening? Or send me then log file? I keep getting an NPE when it's doing banking so trying to reproduce the issue. I'll try to fix this tonight as well.

Nothing else to the error

Attachments

• 05-16 15-30-31 - Galaxy Spider Eggs.txt
    188.3 KB · Views: 2
No it hasnt
So you didn't run out of either or you ran out of summoning potion (4) but still had (3) and others? Sorry about all the questions. I'm trying to figure out how to reproduce.

So you didn't run out of either or you ran out of summoning potion (4) but still had (3) and others? Sorry about all the questions. I'm trying to figure out how to reproduce.
My bank has all summoning potions, 500+ pouches and 50k+ scrolls. It has everything required for the bot to run but it just crashed :(

Status
Not open for further replies.