Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Spider Eggs [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always have 100 scrolls in inventory and anywhere form 1000-3000 in bank as i am testing out this bot. When this error occurs, it references "Out of Egg spawn scroll in Inventory" or "Out of Summoning Pots/Spider Pouches/Egg spawn scroll in Bank." and then with no change to the account, I am able to restart the bot. The subsequent session will last anywhere from 5 min to over an hour before either error will show up again.

it does not seem to be linked to any item quantity in inventory or bank.
Interesting... So when you log back in the bot has enough of everything to continue? There are over 1000 scrolls in bank and there are still some in bank, right?
Give me until this weekend and I'll tweak the stop logic to avoid this silly issue. I think I'll switch it to only check the bank and ensure there are over 100 scrolls in bank. I understand everyone's frustration.. Sorry about that.

Interesting... So when you log back in the bot has enough of everything to continue? There are over 1000 scrolls in bank and there are still some in bank, right?
Give me until this weekend and I'll tweak the stop logic to avoid this silly issue. I think I'll switch it to only check the bank and ensure there are over 100 scrolls in bank. I understand everyone's frustration.. Sorry about that.

I've seen the bot run with less than 1000 scrolls in the bank and more than 1000 and have identical issues. Also, maybe I haven't seen the bot in action enough, but does it ever use hot keys (space to loot, esc to close interface) for area loot? Idk if using playersence to alternate between hot keys and using the mouse to operate the looting interface would lower ban risk by adding variety. Anyway bot is working great other than the random stops. Looking forward to the update :)

Last edited:
Boot updated Galaxy Spider Eggs with a new update entry:

Galaxy Spider Eggs v1.1.4 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Bumbum @palendin @Zinl - Do you guys mind trying with latest version and let me know if you have issues?

Thanks,
Boot
As of version 1.1.4 I was still experiencing the errors I explained in a previous post. However, using version 1.1.5 for around 4 hours without interruption I did not experience any of the errors I had previously. Good job! @Boot

As of version 1.1.4 I was still experiencing the errors I explained in a previous post. However, using version 1.1.5 for around 4 hours without interruption I did not experience any of the errors I had previously. Good job! @Boot
No problem. Glad it's working well for you. Make sure you have enough scrolls to run for long periods of time. I removed the bank check due to issues.

Is there anything I have to set for presets? The bot gets stuck in the bank for me on the preset screen
Yes, have it withdraw about 1000 egg spawn scrolls and summoning potion (4) and save it in preset (2).

I recommend not having summoning pot (4) in bank and just using summoning pot (3) and not using the preset.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Yes, have it withdraw about 1000 egg spawn scrolls and summoning potion (4) and save it in preset (2).

I recommend not having summoning pot (4) in bank and just using summoning pot (3) and not using the preset.

So if I have summoning pot (3) in the bank, it won't bother using any preset? Thanks for the help btw.

So if I have summoning pot (3) in the bank, it won't bother using any preset? Thanks for the help btw.
Correct. It assumes your preset is set up to use summoning potion (4) so it'll just manually withdraw (3)

@Boot The bot will get NullPointerException thrown error during normal usage with more than adequate supplies.

Code:
00:50:41 INFO    Eggs Size: 26 Empty Slots: 26
00:50:41 INFO    In Looting Eggs Leaf
00:50:43 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:50:44 INFO    Bank Interacting successful. Waiting
00:50:45 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:50:46 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: Summoning potion (4)
00:50:47 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: null
00:50:48 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Use, Summon, Examine, Drop]
00:50:48 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Empty, Cancel, Use, Drink, Examine, Drop]
00:50:49 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.IiiIIIIiii.execute(f:145)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(wab:189)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(idb:98)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vhb:9188)
    at nul.iiIiiiiIiiIii.run(uzb:134)

@Boot The bot will get NullPointerException thrown error during normal usage with more than adequate supplies.

Code:
00:50:41 INFO    Eggs Size: 26 Empty Slots: 26
00:50:41 INFO    In Looting Eggs Leaf
00:50:43 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:50:44 INFO    Bank Interacting successful. Waiting
00:50:45 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:50:46 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: Summoning potion (4)
00:50:47 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: null
00:50:48 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Use, Summon, Examine, Drop]
00:50:48 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Empty, Cancel, Use, Drink, Examine, Drop]
00:50:49 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at robot.IiiIIIIiii.execute(f:145)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(wab:189)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.LoopingBot.run(idb:98)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractBot.start(vhb:9188)
    at nul.iiIiiiiIiiIii.run(uzb:134)
Try switching to summoning potion (3). It's a known issue with summoning potion (4) and its a client issue.

@Boot Bot is no longer using presets after switching to summoning potions (3). For some reason, the bot will only use presets if there is summoning potion (4) in the bank
Code:
00:02:34 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:02:34 INFO    Bank Interacting successful. Waiting
00:02:35 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:02:36 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: Summoning potion (3)
00:02:36 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Deposit, Cancel, Examine]
00:02:38 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Deposit, Cancel, Examine]
00:02:43 DEBUG    Summoning potion (3) x7802 Spider Pouches: Spirit spider pouch x3811 Egg Spawn Scroll: Egg spawn scroll x159850
00:02:43 INFO    Withdrawing Scroll
00:02:44 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Withdraw-All, Examine, Withdraw-All but one]
00:02:44 INFO    WIthdrawing Summoning potion (3)

@Boot Bot is no longer using presets after switching to summoning potions (3). For some reason, the bot will only use presets if there is summoning potion (4) in the bank
Code:
00:02:34 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:02:34 INFO    Bank Interacting successful. Waiting
00:02:35 INFO    Attempting to open bank
00:02:36 INFO    In Do Banking Leaf. Best Potion: Summoning potion (3)
00:02:36 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Deposit, Cancel, Examine]
00:02:38 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Deposit, Cancel, Examine]
00:02:43 DEBUG    Summoning potion (3) x7802 Spider Pouches: Spirit spider pouch x3811 Egg Spawn Scroll: Egg spawn scroll x159850
00:02:43 INFO    Withdrawing Scroll
00:02:44 WARN    [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Withdraw-All, Examine, Withdraw-All but one]
00:02:44 INFO    WIthdrawing Summoning potion (3)
Yea, so that's by design. The error your getting happens when you use presets. Basically RM thinks there aren't any more potions in the bank for some reason and that leads to the crash. If you don't use preset the bot runs for ever.

All the bot does is try to drink summoning potions, even though its at the max special attack, never casts the special move.

All the bot does is try to drink summoning potions, even though its at the max special attack, never casts the special move.
Did you read the instructions and follow it correctly?? There is no way that's all it does considering how long I've run it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.