Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea if you could add massive pouch supp that would be great since i got a acc with 800+ pouches :p

If anyone wants to get me members for my rc account then I can look into adding it next release.

Along wirh new UI which enables you to chose which pouches to use.

I copied the setup and followed the instructions exactly, but the bot will not use the action bar to interact with the familiar to teleport.

An unseen thing not in the logs is that is was depositing everything back into the bank and would withdraw thread and try to withdraw blue dragonhide leather? not really sure whats going on there.

Attachments

• 01-14 17-13-28 - Galaxy Graahk Natures.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 4
An unseen thing not in the logs is that is was depositing everything back into the bank and would withdraw thread and try to withdraw blue dragonhide leather? not really sure whats going on there.
You're missing pouches? It uses preset 1 so it must not be configured correctly?

The bot does not interact with the familliar. It opens up bank, fills the pouch, preset 1. And then when it should interact to teleport, it stays still.

The bot does not interact with the familliar. It opens up bank, fills the pouch, preset 1. And then when it should interact to teleport, it stays still.
Did you set up the action bar as shown and change the RMC option for the familiar slot to interact??

Oh i fixed it. It apparantly had to do with my interface. You have to move the minimap and inventory at the right side.

How much gp|hour is this...i get 1.8m (4000 runes per hour) approx. I expected i would atleast get 2.5-3m per hour..my runecrafting level is 91

How much gp|hour is this...i get 1.8m (4000 runes per hour) approx. I expected i would atleast get 2.5-3m per hour..my runecrafting level is 91
Do you have any suggestions on how to improve? I average around there as well .

The bot does everything it should do, but unfortunately it does it all with a small delay. Also what i saw with almost every run, after it comes back from the nature altar, it missclicks outside the bank, then it comes back in and missclicks again, and after the 2 missclicks it finally opens the bank. Maybe you can fix that?

idk if you use web, but if you do that slows it down a good amount
I don't use web .

The bot does everything it should do, but unfortunately it does it all with a small delay. Also what i saw with almost every run, after it comes back from the nature altar, it missclicks outside the bank, then it comes back in and missclicks again, and after the 2 missclicks it finally opens the bank. Maybe you can fix that?

Okay fair enough. I'll see if I can fix that issue. .Please make sure you're expectations are correct on how the bot is working rather than using npc contact to repair pouches, ect

I don't use web .

Okay fair enough. I'll see if I can fix that issue. .Please make sure you're expectations are correct on how the bot is working rather than using npc contact to repair pouches, ect

Oh yeah ofcourse that also, i didnt expect it to be 3-4m per hour. But i was hoping for 2.5m per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.