Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I urge you to support the infinity ethereal outfit. Here's how; First fill pouches, then load preset, have equipment tab open, select infinity ethereal body, fill it from inventory, open bank, load preset again and go.
I don't have access to infinity ethereal outfit so makes it kinda hard to test... I've also been extremely busy with my job. I should have some free time this coming weekend so I'll try to at least push an update for what I've tweaked / fixed thus far.

I urge you to support the infinity ethereal outfit. Here's how; First fill pouches, then load preset, have equipment tab open, select infinity ethereal body, fill it from inventory, open bank, load preset again and go.
What about after loading present,open bank where you have opened work equipment panel and load it from bank, ? look picture above

well you can start with bank equipment panel already opened or?

Hello, any progress ?

well you can start with bank equipment panel already opened or?

Hello, any progress ?
Yea, I looked more into massive pouch and there isn't another way to do it without chat listerner. I'm in the middle of moving apartments this weekend so hopefully this week. I'm sorry. I've been really busy.

Yes. Is there something wrong with it?
Nope! I was just wondering cause I didn't yet have the level and I know there have been a few bots I've tried that end up not being supported. Just wanted to make sure, and I'll check it out soon!

Nope! I was just wondering cause I didn't yet have the level and I know there have been a few bots I've tried that end up not being supported. Just wanted to make sure, and I'll check it out soon!
Yeah, I usually try to respond and fix issues if there are any. I know people have been asking for eternal outfit for a while but I don't have an account to test so a bit difficult.

Hey guys i've been trying to crack this nut for 15mins now, I thought it was solved after I changed my summoner interaction in the bar to left click, but to no avail. The bot won't interact with the action bar at all and just loops back and forth.

Hey guys i've been trying to crack this nut for 15mins now, I thought it was solved after I changed my summoner interaction in the bar to left click, but to no avail. The bot won't interact with the action bar at all and just loops back and forth.
Can you post your log and a picture of your action bar?

How would I get an image url now? Been years since I've posted one!

Here is the action bar what do you mean by log?

EDIT I started off by placing them identical to how it is shown, then moved them around, followed by my bar bar being full with the familiar icon and it still won't click it.

This is the log of the script looping past the action bar interaction

Attachments

• actionbar 1.png
    actionbar 1.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Graa log.png
    Graa log.png
    43.7 KB · Views: 7
can you somehow please try to add massive pouch? would be the best bot in the market if its done!

How would I get an image url now? Been years since I've posted one!

Here is the action bar what do you mean by log?
EDIT I started off by placing them identical to how it is shown, then moved them around, followed by my bar bar being full with the familiar icon and it still won't click it.

This is the log of the script looping past the action bar interaction
The logs says it's trying to press 4 but the familiar key bind from the pic says "2".
When you manually try 2 on the keyboard, what happens??

I will try tomorrow and see if it works for you bud most likely they are two different instances I picked a random one from the log book to be honest. I'll post back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.