Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. It doesent press preset key 1 at bank.
2. It doesent interract with actionbar slot edge sword ( actiobar placed as number 1)
3. Doesent interract with pet ( actiobar placed as number 3)
1. Yes it does. It will either use the mouse to click the preset or press 1.
2. Can you send a picture of your action bar? I suggest removing everything else from the action bar except familiar and sword. Also make sure left click for the familiar is configured to interact.

Hi, this script is good but there are few problems i came up with after running it for few days .
it gets stuck up in opening bank after few hours , it does not move towards bank from some specific points . and how do i send you the picture.Thanks.

Hi, this script is good but there are few problems i came up with after running it for few days .
it gets stuck up in opening bank after few hours , it does not move towards bank from some specific points . and how do i send you the picture.Thanks.
I think I know the point where it can't reach the bank. It says opening bank, right?? You can take a screenshot and just upload it to imgur or something. Make sure you block out your runescape name.

Yeah, that's right in front of that pile of wood, right?? The idle timer should kick in and log you out after 5 mins, right??

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

upload_2017-5-29_23-14-38.png

^^Latest run today. I wasn't happy with the stability so I changed the stop bot logic a bit to improve it. Please let me know if you guys still run into issues.

I also pushed another update today which should fix users being stuck next to that pile of logs. It will be fixed whenever RM pushes to store. Version 1.1.4.5.

This bot is pretty sweet. The only suggestion that comes to my mind is the fact that it clicks a lot, I mean a lot. I don't know if people normally click like that or not, but when you reach the ruins within clicking distance it will run around for a few more clicks then clicks the ruins that takes you to the altar like 3 times. Same goes with banking, sometimes it will click inside the bank like 3 times before actually clicking the banker. I just think the clicks are a little too sporadic. Don't know if this message should go here or not, but I just wanted to give some input =P.

This bot is pretty sweet. The only suggestion that comes to my mind is the fact that it clicks a lot, I mean a lot. I don't know if people normally click like that or not, but when you reach the ruins within clicking distance it will run around for a few more clicks then clicks the ruins that takes you to the altar like 3 times. Same goes with banking, sometimes it will click inside the bank like 3 times before actually clicking the banker. I just think the clicks are a little too sporadic. Don't know if this message should go here or not, but I just wanted to give some input =P.

Thanks a lot for the feedback. This is definitely the right place to post it. I'll look into some of these issues though. I've been working on a new version where you can configure which pouches to use as well. I'll keep you posted.

Hi, I would like to ask about massive pouches support + infinity outfit, it can increase profit really well :)

Hi, I would like to ask about massive pouches support + infinity outfit, it can increase profit really well :)
I unfortunately don't have access to either of those. Unless you can lend me an account I can't help ya out there buddy.

Damn, that's somethings I am afraid of giving acc infos to other person. No other possible option? btw you could add some break manager :) , bot is working well, went for 5h+ sessions with no problem, Somehow need to find solution for that massive pouches withthat outfit.

STATSS.png

Bot works very well, but sometimes I come and notice it stops for no reason, and sometimes it goes for 10 hours with no problem :D. Somehow if you will be able to add that infinity outfit + massive pouch it can increase that profit I guess by 50% + anyway nice working bot appreciate your work !

Damn, that's somethings I am afraid of giving acc infos to other person. No other possible option? btw you could add some break manager :) , bot is working well, went for 5h+ sessions with no problem, Somehow need to find solution for that massive pouches withthat outfit.

View attachment 4074

Bot works very well, but sometimes I come and notice it stops for no reason, and sometimes it goes for 10 hours with no problem :D. Somehow if you will be able to add that infinity outfit + massive pouch it can increase that profit I guess by 50% + anyway nice working bot appreciate your work !

Dang that's a good progress report. Congrats dude. I'll definitely look into it soon and let you know. I've been a bit busy with other things. In regards to massive pouch, will you have them in bank? Should the bot buy more??

In bank, bot don't need to buy them , you can buy like 100 of them and put it to bank like in picture , if user want use them he just need to buy like for example 20 of them before starting bot.to save you time. :) runecraft.png

INFINITY.png
AND THIS IS INFINITY ETHEREAL BODY, I THINK this could be also achievable, Bot should first fill pouches,then use bank present - it close bank, open bank again and just with opened work equipment panel go with coursour on chest position click to fill from bank - it also autoclose bank like bank present then as usualy use pet etc... This outfit don't need repair or smthing like that. I think if we want use always opened work equipment panel give some condition like you need to have pouches + essences or whatever you need to use to run this bot on 1 row in your bank. - bot don't need to scroll in your bank etc.. that's my suggestions idk if it helps or not :)

Any news ? :)

You should speed up the time that it takes to fill up the pouches when in bank. I assume you have set up the scan delay to 1000 and you should lower it to at least like 500. Also when nearing the nature ruins the bot will click first on the minimap, then wait until it arrives at near the ruins and it will take at least two to three seconds before the bot activates the action to click the mysterious ruins. Also often when the ruins are already visible the bot will click on the minimap to get even closer to it, even though it could just click to enter it. This bot could be so much more efficient if optimized. Hope this helps.

absolutely fantastic, works well but only thing is you need to is to baby sit it,

problems i came across is

some times uses the edgevile sword and teleports you to wilderness, this i dont relly mind but i think people are wising up as there are pkers exactly where you end up

also some times struggles to interact with the familer at the bank

absolutely fantastic, works well but only thing is you need to is to baby sit it,

problems i came across is

some times uses the edgevile sword and teleports you to wilderness, this i dont relly mind but i think people are wising up as there are pkers exactly where you end up

also some times struggles to interact with the familer at the bank
How can it teleport to wilderness!? It should only take you to edge bank. I've never had it go to wilderness. What kind of issues intersecting with familiar? I've never noticed any issues there.

You should speed up the time that it takes to fill up the pouches when in bank. I assume you have set up the scan delay to 1000 and you should lower it to at least like 500. Also when nearing the nature ruins the bot will click first on the minimap, then wait until it arrives at near the ruins and it will take at least two to three seconds before the bot activates the action to click the mysterious ruins. Also often when the ruins are already visible the bot will click on the minimap to get even closer to it, even though it could just click to enter it. This bot could be so much more efficient if optimized. Hope this helps.
It's not delayed based on a time for pouches. It's based on when the varp is set. I can look into it though.

I agree with the altar interaction though. I'll see what I can do there.

In bank, bot don't need to buy them , you can buy like 100 of them and put it to bank like in picture , if user want use them he just need to buy like for example 20 of them before starting bot.to save you time. :) View attachment 4077

View attachment 4078
AND THIS IS INFINITY ETHEREAL BODY, I THINK this could be also achievable, Bot should first fill pouches,then use bank present - it close bank, open bank again and just with opened work equipment panel go with coursour on chest position click to fill from bank - it also autoclose bank like bank present then as usualy use pet etc... This outfit don't need repair or smthing like that. I think if we want use always opened work equipment panel give some condition like you need to have pouches + essences or whatever you need to use to run this bot on 1 row in your bank. - bot don't need to scroll in your bank etc.. that's my suggestions idk if it helps or not :)

Any news ? :)
I thought have some free time Monday - Wednesday. I'll try to get at least massive pouch added.

Yes. So, I fixed the issue with the ruins. It should now attempt to click the ruins when it's within a certain visibility threshold (player sensed). I also added a new UI which allows you to choose the pouches you wanna use.

I bought some massive pouches and have been looking into it. They are very different than other pouches. In the sense that they don't have a varbit that indicates it's full so I'll have to reply on chatbox listeners but not sure how well that's gonna work. Will explore more today.

I urge you to support the infinity ethereal outfit. Here's how; First fill pouches, then load preset, have equipment tab open, select infinity ethereal body, fill it from inventory, open bank, load preset again and go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.