Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Graahk Natures [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot submitted a new resource:

Galaxy Graahk Natures - Makes nature runes using Graahk method

Galaxy Graahk Natures
Makes Nature Runes via Graahk method

Disclaimer: I also don't play much anymore so I'm not up to date with the new new methods. If you have suggestions alternative methods/Locations please let me know and I will update it.

Shout out to @S Cript for all the support testing before BETA public release and @Slex for willing to help and feedback so far.
Requirements:
  1. Edge Wilderness Sword 1...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
easily triggered ✌
Was talking about pre-release chat.
Haha I wasn't quoting you I was laughing cause his manifest was copy and pasted from his other runecrafting bot and he forgot to change the Description

Was talking about pre-release chat.

Yes, it is a graahk RC'er. I just forgot to change description. Late night coding leads to these things.

@Geashaw & @Squidl - Updated. The description was actually correct in the latest manifest but it took the description from my original upload which was wrong.

3hour run:
Don't mind the calculations, they are not accurate
-had 100-200 less nature runes in bank and the profit is way off (known bug)

Graahk3hProgress.jpg

Only had to manually intervene when:
-Pouches got in bank caused by misclick (Known bug)
-Med pouch repair (Known bug)

Other than that, smooth!

Boot updated Graahk Natures-BETA with a new update entry:

Graahk Natures-BETA v1.0.5 Released!

Graahk Natures-BETA updated to v1.0.5.

Read the rest of this update entry...

3hour run:
Don't mind the calculations, they are not accurate
-had 100-200 less nature runes in bank and the profit is way off (known bug)

View attachment 1974

Only had to manually intervene when:
-Pouches got in bank caused by misclick (Known bug)
-Med pouch repair (Known bug)

Other than that, smooth!
Thanks a lot for the screenshot! Sorry you're having issues. They've all been resolved and fixed in 1.0.6. I believe party said he'd push tonight! Please retest after and let me know.

Just getting back into RS and am interested in testing this out, but I'm F2P. Care to spare a bond? :) If not, I might give in and just spend IRL dollars. I have 99 RC btw.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Excuse me sir its your brother i need a bond

Itachi you can grind out a bond in a few days of f2p work, but probs better just to pay the 10USD or whatever. Once you're p2p super easy to make bond money.

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPzHwCm
Cool man, feel free to post a topic in 'casual' for help as a returning player.

Boot updated Graahk Natures-BETA with a new update entry:

Graahk Natures BETA v1.0.6 Released!

Graahk Natures BETA updated to v1.0.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just bought a bond, will be back with progress reports soon.

Please restart your client and try with version 1.0.6. It just got updated into bot store a few minutes ago.

Cool man, feel free to post a topic in 'casual' for help as a returning player.

1.0.6 should be in bot store :) Thanks again for testing.

@Slex - FYI ^

I can't seem to get past the banking stage... I have the Wicked Hood and Wilderness Sword 1 equipped, all 4 RC pouches in my inventory, full summoning points, and pure essence/graahk pouches in the first two slots of my bank. The bot summons the graahk, (slowly) fills up the pouches, and then repeatedly opens the bank and loads my first quick preset. I also could just be doing something wrong as I am very unfamiliar with RS3.

I can't seem to get past the banking stage... I have the Wicked Hood and Wilderness Sword 1 equipped, all 4 RC pouches in my inventory, full summoning points, and pure essence/graahk pouches in the first two slots of my bank. The bot summons the graahk, (slowly) fills up the pouches, and then repeatedly opens the bank and loads my first quick preset. I also could just be doing something wrong as I am very unfamiliar with RS3.
Do you wilderness sword in Action bar slot 1 and familiar in slot 2? You shouldn't have anything else in action bar. (This is an issue and I'll work on it). Also, what is the status? Please double check you followed the set up instructions provided in the overview.

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't see the notification. If you want faster response times please message me on Slack.

Do you wilderness sword in Action bar slot 1 and familiar in slot 2? You shouldn't have anything else in action bar. (This is an issue and I'll work on it). Also, what is the status? Please double check you followed the set up instructions provided in the overview.

Sorry for the delayed response. I didn't see the notification. If you want faster response times please message me on Slack.
No worries. I have the wilderness sword in slot 1 and familiar in slot 2, and nothing else. The status is "We are banking at Edgeville". I just realized, occasionally some 1s are typed in the chatbox. This might have to do with the fact that the keybindings for action bar slot 1 (wilderness sword) and quick preset 1 are both "1". I'll include some pictures of my setup below. Also, what's the slack channel?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Wouldn't let me embed the images.

No worries. I have the wilderness sword in slot 1 and familiar in slot 2, and nothing else. The status is "We are banking at Edgeville". I just realized, occasionally some 1s are typed in the chatbox. This might have to do with the fact that the keybindings for action bar slot 1 (wilderness sword) and quick preset 1 are both "1". I'll include some pictures of my setup below. Also, what's the slack channel?

Wouldn't let me embed the images.

Is the left click action for the familiar set to "Interact"? I am in general. My name is Boot on there as well. No above that there is another current status field. Scroll up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.