Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Boot Any idea why the bot would stop right after you hit start? This happened to me last time too but I kept trying until it worked. Doesn't seem to be able to anymore.

This is an amazing bot! Got me lots of xp and GP. I have one request though for Fishing Frenzy. Would it be possible to have the bot only click once on a fishing spot. With the multiple clicks it does now, it will sometimes click an empty space and cause the character to move to the other side and then it gets stuck and will sometimes crash.

Other than that it is 5/5 :)

This is an amazing bot! Got me lots of xp and GP. I have one request though for Fishing Frenzy. Would it be possible to have the bot only click once on a fishing spot. With the multiple clicks it does now, it will sometimes click an empty space and cause the character to move to the other side and then it gets stuck and will sometimes crash.

Other than that it is 5/5 :)
How is your screen set up? Zoom out as much as possible and set the angle high to give it an entire view .

@Boot Great bot man, as I said in my review, when fishing Sailfish at Deep Sea Fishing, can you have the bot prioritize the swift sailfish spots instead of the regular sailfish spots. Also there is a deposit spot to the west of the Sailfish fishing spot that would be quicker than having the bot run all the way down to the bank. Not sure how complicated of a change that might be but the bank works so it's not that big of a deal. Let me know if you need pictures or anything. Thanks.

@Boot Great bot man, as I said in my review, when fishing Sailfish at Deep Sea Fishing, can you have the bot prioritize the swift sailfish spots instead of the regular sailfish spots. Also there is a deposit spot to the west of the Sailfish fishing spot that would be quicker than having the bot run all the way down to the bank. Not sure how complicated of a change that might be but the bank works so it's not that big of a deal. Let me know if you need pictures or anything. Thanks.
I'll habw to take a look man. No promises on when I'll be able to get to it though.

Also @Boot can you lower the click rates on the fishing spots? I don't think tick clicking really does anything anymore, and would be more life-like as most people AFK fishing.

Also @Boot can you lower the click rates on the fishing spots? I don't think tick clicking really does anything anymore, and would be more life-like as most people AFK fishing.
Sorry , where are you fishing? It shouldn't be clicking that much. Only when required .

Sorry , where are you fishing? It shouldn't be clicking that much. Only when required .

Sailfish, top right. Also running to the bank deposit is faster than the bank path. But not a big deal.

Let me know if you need more as well, always happy to help.

Attachments

• fishingLoc.JPG
    fishingLoc.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sailfish, top right. Also running to the bank deposit is faster than the bank path. But not a big deal.

Let me know if you need more as well, always happy to help.
Okay I'll try to take a look at it. No promises on when. It should be using the deposit box if it's closer.

What keys should I be binding?? To have it drop the fish

Where it says waiting on player sense

Attachments

• Galaxy Fisher 3-21 19-57-06.log
    20.4 KB · Views: 1
This is what I am getting when I leave action bar slots open and have a full inventory. Sorry, struggling a little

Attachments

• Screenshot (47).png
    Screenshot (47).png
    611.7 KB · Views: 3
This is what I am getting when I leave action bar slots open and have a full inventory. Sorry, struggling a little
Uh looks like something changed in the api. ill tske a look sometime next week

Status
Not open for further replies.