Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, @Boot when doing Swarm fishing at Deep Sea Hub it doesn't click often enough and it will log you out from inactivity. Is there a way to have it click periodically?

Last edited:
Hey, @Boot when doing Swarm fishing at Deep Sea Hub it doesn't click often enough and it will log you out from inactivity. Is there a way to have it click periodically?
Yeah I'll see what I can do. Maybe Monday

Hey @Boot, awesome bot! thanks for your time creating it. The only thing I would like to see is Seren Spirit support. Would be 5/5 for me then. Cheers

Last edited:
Seren spirit support would be a very useful feature. Hopefully this will be added some day.

Hey @Boot could you add menaphos for the Desert Sole/Catfish/Beltfish? There is a deposit right next to it, I haven't unlocked it yet so will be powerfishing until I do!

The bot works really well at the fishing guild/monkfish, but gets stuck doing lobsters at catherby near the fishing spots when my inventory fills up.

Would it be possible to make the path more efficient when banking salmon/trout in lumbridge? Currently the bot goes into the furnace building and pauses for a few seconds before continuing on to the fishing spot/bank.

Any plans on adding shilo village? That would make this bot perfect.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.