Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't work anymore
What do you mean doesn't work anymore? Which location? Which fish ?Can you post the log?

Before you made that post did it not cross your mind at all to provide any additional details to help resolve the issue?

Maybe I can help Boot haha. I found one instance where it's not working. Fishing guild with raw swordfish. The status says it is looking for a shark location (that's incorrect) and just stands there. Lobsters and sharks work fine. Haven't tried anything else. But honestly, I was doing lobsters and got like 6k of em really fast so this is a great bot! Good job!

Maybe I can help Boot haha. I found one instance where it's not working. Fishing guild with raw swordfish. The status says it is looking for a shark location (that's incorrect) and just stands there. Lobsters and sharks work fine. Haven't tried anything else. But honestly, I was doing lobsters and got like 6k of em really fast so this is a great bot! Good job!
Thanks for the helpful post! Few questions, Did it work when you started near a swordfish area ?

Thanks for the helpful post! Few questions, Did it work when you started near a swordfish area ?

No it did not. I'm standing on the docks or at the bank and have tried starting each time and it doesn't work. Are there some log files or something you want me to generate? (I'm not sure how to do that)

No it did not. I'm standing on the docks or at the bank and have tried starting each time and it doesn't work. Are there some log files or something you want me to generate? (I'm not sure how to do that)
I fixed your issue last night. I'll do another push tonight so it'll be fixed in the next update .

doesnt work at water fountain wont click the large urchin and wont work at sailfish right now on deepsea but seems to be more a bot issue for me than scripts. but def doesnt work at prif fountain

doesnt work at water fountain wont click the large urchin and wont work at sailfish right now on deepsea but seems to be more a bot issue for me than scripts. but def doesnt work at prif fountain
Sail fish is fixed in the next update .I don't think urchin is supported right now. Can you send me a wiki link to location.. Gotta double check and make sure I can access.

Prifddinas Waterfall Fishing

if you can fix sailfish and add waterfall it would be good. sailfish constantly keeps clicking on its self currently
Yes, I noticed this as well. That's because my ID was wrong for the animation. It should be fixed in the next update. There was also an issue where it would catch jelly fish afterwards. Both of these have been fixed. Getting to priff waterfall requires 90 agility ,correct? I don't have them but I can still see if I can add it without it.

90agi range and str, or if you could get someone to give you the ids to the items you could probably do it that way.

also if you can add and option to use the deposit magical net would be good as its closer than any of the other banks. if you dont use that already, as i use shark outfit to confirm. and speed it up a little the wait time between when it stops and picks the next spot is a little slow

90agi range and str, or if you could get someone to give you the ids to the items you could probably do it that way.

also if you can add and option to use the deposit magical net would be good as its closer than any of the other banks. if you dont use that already, as i use shark outfit to confirm. and speed it up a little the wait time between when it stops and picks the next spot is a little slow
Magical net is already supported .The first spot is slow to generate but the rest should be quick.

When I try to fish jellyfish at deep sea fishing, it drops it instead of banking it. Is there a way to make it bank the jellyfish?

Boot updated Galaxy Fisher with a new update entry:

Galaxy Fisher v1.2.6 Released!

Galaxy Fisher updated to v1.2.6.

Read the rest of this update entry...

none. there is no bank option.
You have to select a location in order for it to bank.. So if you're at doing deep sea fishing then choose deep sea fishing

when fishing sailfish after my backpack is full it banks all twice starts fishing jellyfish just west of the magical net and keeps fishing jellyfish i see its a known problem let me know if u need any help
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.