Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Galaxy Fisher [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boot submitted a new resource:

Galaxy Fisher - Fish are friends. Not Food.

Welcome to Galaxy Fisher! Your new AIO Fisher.

Catch those fish

Disclaimer: I don't play much anymore so I'm not up to date with new methods/areas. If you have any areas you'd like to get added please let me know.

Supports most fish! (Let me know if you'd like me to add something else)
Supports most locations! (Let me know if you'd like me to add something else)

Features:
  • Action bar Dropping
  • Drop fishing anywhere!
  • Player sense
  • Banking at various locations
  • Use...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to start the bot to powerfish at barbarian fishing and a nullpointerexception is being thrown whenever i start. The options I select are "leaping trout" and "barbarian falls"

Attachments

• 20180427223422_Galaxy Fisher.txt
    833 bytes · Views: 4
I'm trying to start the bot to powerfish at barbarian fishing and a nullpointerexception is being thrown whenever i start. The options I select are "leaping trout" and "barbarian falls"
I know. It was an issue with the Frenzy update. I've since updated and fixed the issue but just waiting on a push from Exec's now. Sorry about that.

nullpointerexception is being thrown whenever i start please fix its my fav bbot
I'm sorry about it being down. I forgot to do some sanity checks before deploying code for Fishing frenzy. I've fixed the issue and it should all be working again in the next update.

Boot updated Galaxy Fisher with a new update entry:

Galaxy Fisher v1.2.4 Released!

Galaxy Fisher updated to v1.2.4.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Should be working now.
nullpointerexception is being thrown whenever i start please fix its my fav bbot

It should be fixed now.

when fishing sailfish after my backpack is full it banks all twice starts fishing jellyfish just west of the magical net and keeps fishing jellyfish i see its a known problem let me know if u need any help

when fishing sailfish after my backpack is full it banks all twice starts fishing jellyfish just west of the magical net and keeps fishing jellyfish i see its a known problem let me know if u need any help
Snail fish level 97 fishing, correct ?The problem is that I don't have an account with high enough fishing to test. As soon as I get an account high enough then I can test and get back to you .

can it be possible to store trout and salmon instead of just 1 kind of fish?
What do you mean? Like drop both ?

If so, it already does this now. You just select salmon and it'll drop both trout and salmon.

In terms of banking , it'll bank everything except feathers.

Last edited:
when i choose trouts to fish on and than select bank option, it will store only the trouts and it drops all the salmons

when i choose trouts to fish on and than select bank option, it will store only the trouts and it drops all the salmons
Oh I did not know that. I'll get it fixed. Where are you banking at?

Status
Not open for further replies.