Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OSRS F2P Bot Noob Progress!

Honestly I just went to the 3 iron spot in al kharid and camped there for multiple days. Progress Updated! Achieved my goal and am making money. I just need a world hopping feature in this mofo!

Mined about 100k worth of addy this morning and started to train magic now :)[/QUOTdo you have enough for a bond yet?

i'd like to know how u have enough for a bond coz i also have an f2p noob lol

Well I don't have enough for a bond yet as I use the money I make to invest in other more costly skills. Currently I am planing on not getting a bond and just f2p the piss outta this noob. I have a main who is near maxed melee on oldschool anyway so I have no drive to say explore the p2p world lol. The ultimate goal here is to enjoy this f2p noob and bot it up casually with out a ban.

Well I don't have enough for a bond yet as I use the money I make to invest in other more costly skills. Currently I am planing on not getting a bond and just f2p the piss outta this noob. I have a main who is near maxed melee on oldschool anyway so I have no drive to say explore the p2p world lol. The ultimate goal here is to enjoy this f2p noob and bot it up casually with out a ban.
do you mine your adamantite ore in al-kharid also?

do you mine your adamantite ore in al-kharid also?
Yeah but I like to switch it up and i manually hop as I do it :p I am selling the ore for about 40k an inventory and then buying shit for skilling. I want to work on prayer and crafting.

Last edited:
Yeah but I like to switch it up and i manually hop as I do it :p I am selling the ore for about 40k an inventory and then buying shit for skilling. I want to work on prayer and crafting.
do you do crafting manually or do you use a bot because there is none in the store...

Now now lets not go giving out our ingame names in this thread and all that, keep dat in a PM. But as for combat I started with chickens then minatars then flesh and at 60 + spiders all in the stronghold using openfighter

This morning I am polishing up my def to 50, then gonna actually finish stronghold for my combat boots after I hit 50 def! So far I'm at 49. Also I just reached combat level 60! Later I will probably do some mining

Now now lets not go giving out our ingame names in this thread and all that, keep dat in a PM. But as for combat I started with chickens then minatars then flesh and at 60 + spiders all in the stronghold using openfighter

This morning I am polishing up my def to 50, then gonna actually finish stronghold for my combat boots after I hit 50 def! So far I'm at 49. Also I just reached combat level 60! Later I will probably do some mining
ahh thanks man :D

Bought and burying 1k big bones with money I made this morning from mining all that addy!

im 50 mining so do you think it is worth it to get 70 mining for addy mining?
As long as your prepared to manually hop then yes! It makes you good money about 100k an hour :) Just powermine at that 3 iron rock spot in the same al karid mine as the addy is.

Progress Updated! This f2p noob is beginning to be less Nooby :p Just reached combat level 60 as well!

Hello everyone, I have been kinda waiting for certain scripts to update and kinda taking a small break this week. That helps keep your ban rate down, by just chillin out and not botting a couple days. Anyway this morning I have gottin fire making dawg script to work so my FM skill is going way way up with the 11k willows i bout for like nothing lmao

Yo yo yo hope everyone is having a great weekend! Um I recently got to 45 fire making! Combat level 61.... This f2p noob is raising fast!

Yo yo yo hope everyone is having a great weekend! Um I recently got to 45 fire making! Combat level 61.... This f2p noob is raising fast!

Could you pm me the method to get firemaking dawg to work? I can't seem to get it to work..

Still going stronk after a month, not to mention f2p osrs:eek:

Idk how you made it m9... i used to get banned left n right on osrs;(

Yes my character here is now over three months old! Woot woot!

Script development needs to increase in my opinion. To be frank I can't cut wood or world hop for addy. I can fish but that being one of the most solid scripts currently out but has flooded and saturated the market with fish to the point it is undesirable. There is money to be made in f2p for sure when the scripts come a long. I suppose this is why I've lost interest. I am still botting here and there. I'm planing on starting it right now. Cheers to and thanks for the 9k+ views and support! Updates coming soon!

Running some profit per full inventory on things will post soon when complete.

Huge shout out and thank you to script developer awesome123man.
This guy heard me out and literally went ham and developed his miner to meet my addy mining desires. I am currently mining addy like a boss :)

Progress Updated! Mainly working on mining and prayer!

Progress updated! Ore gathering is becoming with gaining these two mining levels alone!

Go check out new bots and give helpful feedback.
Yes my character here is now over three months old! Woot woot!

Script development needs to increase in my opinion. To be frank I can't cut wood or world hop for addy. I can fish but that being one of the most solid scripts currently out but has flooded and saturated the market with fish to the point it is undesirable. There is money to be made in f2p for sure when the scripts come a long. I suppose this is why I've lost interest. I am still botting here and there. I'm planing on starting it right now. Cheers to and thanks for the 9k+ views and support! Updates coming soon!

Running some profit per full inventory on things will post soon when complete.

Huge shout out and thank you to script developer awesome123man.
This guy heard me out and literally went ham and developed his miner to meet my addy mining desires. I am currently mining addy like a boss :)

Progress Updated! Mainly working on mining and prayer!

Progress updated! Ore gathering is becoming with gaining these two mining levels alone!
Ham? I didn't think I went that crazy. But thanks for the shoutout. I saw you had requested it on every mining bot thread, and since you help me with bug reports/recommendations, I figured you deserved it. :D