Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Came home after 4 hours to see the bot was still running but had only sipped 3 overload doses but stopped after that for whatever reason - still had 33 doses in inv but after 3 the bot only Absorp'd and Rock Cake'd down to 1HP. Let me know if you need the log, but it pretty much just says "Rock Caking Down" and "Waiting until next interaction" for the rest of the time after that 3rd Overload slurp.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Came home after 4 hours to see the bot was still running but had only sipped 3 overload doses but stopped after that for whatever reason - still had 33 doses in inv but after 3 the bot only Absorp'd and Rock Cake'd down to 1HP. Let me know if you need the log, but it pretty much just says "Rock Caking Down" and "Waiting until next interaction" for the rest of the time after that 3rd Overload slurp.

It probably did that as a safety kick in.
I'll take a look tomorrow. May ask you for logs but will let ya know. Thanks

It probably did that as a safety kick in.
I'll take a look tomorrow. May ask you for logs but will let ya know. Thanks
Yeah no worries, Its been flawless every other time so thought this was an interesting little bug. Thanks!

Yeah no worries, Its been flawless every other time so thought this was an interesting little bug. Thanks!

Ive had this problem to a couple times thought it was weird doesnt happen often.

can you send me your logs when it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Not sure how to get the logs after ive already closed out of it, but i watched it happen whlie i was watching netflix. It rock caked as the 50 hp drop came back whcih dropped it below what it was able to recover from and so it rock caked back down to 1 instead of using the overloads. This only happens on days i have a bad ping as or Im on ausie servers.

Currently the trial cannot start a dream as it gets stuck selecting npcs and starting the game, the mouse just hovers over the icons.

Is this an issue in the premium version as it is the only reason don't use it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Currently the trial cannot start a dream as it gets stuck selecting npcs and starting the game, the mouse just hovers over the icons.

Is this an issue in the premium version as it is the only reason don't use it.
I'm not having that issue.
If you can follow the bug report guide & detail me what bosses as well, I can take a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.