Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ Lite [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why did you take away "quit when out of overloads" from the LITE version?

The update you quoted didn't take anything away from the lite version. Actually I don't think anything has been removed from the lite version and pushed to premium only since the few updates after initial premium release.

Chances are if it isn't there now, then it was never on the lite version.

Edit: Yeah I just checked.. "Quit when out of overloads" was never on the lite version. It was always premium only (once premium was actually released).

Last edited:
I've been using the LITE versions for months now. Always had "quit when out of overloads" but since the last update you cannot use it.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've been using the LITE versions for months now. Always had "quit when out of overloads" but since the last update you cannot use it.

I'm not sure how, unless you were a full time premium user.. but I don't have you listed as one. But yeah I actually checked, the last time people could use that option for free was March of 2017.

Maybe that option was free in prime's lite version.

How does the LITE version work, does it do one dream and then stops the script until I restart it myself because that is what it would be from what it says under the LITE features "-1 dream/limited runtime per usage". If this is the case, the bot doesn't work like 2 days after I only did 1 dream. Any idea?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How does the LITE version work, does it do one dream and then stops the script until I restart it myself because that is what it would be from what it says under the LITE features "-1 dream/limited runtime per usage". If this is the case, the bot doesn't work like 2 days after I only did 1 dream. Any idea?

It has both that 1-and-done limit and a time limit. Aka you can't run two dreams back to back with the lite, even if you restart sessions. Can't remember what the time limit is but it's there as well

It has both that 1-and-done limit and a time limit. Aka you can't run two dreams back to back with the lite, even if you restart sessions. Can't remember what the time limit is but it's there as well

Oh, okay then, what is the time in between dreams? Is it a week?

Hi. I'm using the free version. But it won't work. Why? I'm new and have to use prayer pots. 70 cb stats and goes in with dharok. I haven't really NMZ before. But I got it to work. However, I didnt get the software running... There was an error stating something about that there was no dream limit...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi. I'm using the free version. But it won't work. Why? I'm new and have to use prayer pots. 70 cb stats and goes in with dharok. I haven't really NMZ before. But I got it to work. However, I didnt get the software running... There was an error stating something about that there was no dream limit...

Did you run the bot multiple times? If it went into one dream, or you started it in the dream and then quit to redo some setup or w/e, you'll still be hitting the dream limit.

It will reset over time. Wait a few days if you'd like to use the free version.

upload_2018-11-21_12-20-38.png

nice little screenshot.
always stops at 6 hours no matter what I do in the break handler though.
Serene like chick fil a knows what is best for me lmao

Hello, i just tried this script but it froze at withdrawing overloads. Then i tried to restart it again cause it wouldn't budge after 2 - 3 minutes, now it's telling me I reached my session limit or dream limit ? how do i resolve this cause I have used it for 3 minutes.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, i just tried this script but it froze at withdrawing overloads. Then i tried to restart it again cause it wouldn't budge after 2 - 3 minutes, now it's telling me I reached my session limit or dream limit ? how do i resolve this cause I have used it for 3 minutes.

Will be fixed on next version change. Sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.