Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome script! Hope this bot keeps getting updated!

Is this bot broken for anyone else? It starts but stops at selecting bosses.

Changes quick pray to rapid heal EVERY SINGLE TIME even if quick prayer nor rapid heal is turned on

Hey man, havre loved the bot, but recently ran into an issue where it would start, but wouldn't do anything. It said it was moving closer to the dream area, but I was already on the page where it just needed to hit enter dream (which is how i've been running it the past couple of weeks. I stopped the bot and re-started it because I thought there might be an issue, and then I tried Prime NMZ to see if that would work and it didn't, but I was charged quite a few hours for 0 time botting. Any chance I could get a refund on that? Cheers mate

Screenshot - 48c9ca0a1bac5a7ad8a2ee4b378fc746 - Gyazo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man, havre loved the bot, but recently ran into an issue where it would start, but wouldn't do anything. It said it was moving closer to the dream area, but I was already on the page where it just needed to hit enter dream (which is how i've been running it the past couple of weeks. I stopped the bot and re-started it because I thought there might be an issue, and then I tried Prime NMZ to see if that would work and it didn't, but I was charged quite a few hours for 0 time botting. Any chance I could get a refund on that? Cheers mate

Screenshot - 48c9ca0a1bac5a7ad8a2ee4b378fc746 - Gyazo

OSRS has just updated. Wait until the client is updated.
There is also a full refund guide in the overview that you'll need to follow for any refunds.

Attachments

• Divine NMZ 12-16 11-32-00.log
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Divine NMZ 12-16 11-33-40.log
    66.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Divine NMZ 12-16 11-35-12.log
    66.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Divine NMZ 12-16 11-37-00.log
    68.1 KB · Views: 1
Any ETA on DH repair? I haven't used anything other than DH there

Edit appear to be having issues, opens chest to restock on ovl/absorp. But just sits there doesn’t switch tabs and buy anything. Not sure if there has been an interface update or not?

Last edited:
Anybody complaining, you're doing it wrong! Over a month span, LOTS of levels! Big thanks to the script writer.

1WoJyO7.png

Blazin all them herbs
Think this is the info you needed from the PM the other day. if i am missing anything let me know.

I do not have a screen shot of the client for the xp/hr i mentioned in the PM but thats to do with the lag i seem to have. i completely forgot to do that.

As stated in PM heres the rest of the missing logs

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    904.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Divine NMZ 12-29 16-58-28.log
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Divine NMZ 12-29 17-03-11.log
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Divine NMZ 12-29 17-13-19.log
    8.4 KB · Views: 1
  • RuneMate 12-29 16-45-49.log
    544 bytes · Views: 1
  • RuneScape 12-29 16-58-17.log
    77 bytes · Views: 1
  • Shared 12-29 16-58-54.log
    282 bytes · Views: 1
RuneMate Staff
@Serene

I'm having issues with it selecting/deselecting bosses in the customisable hard mode.

My options are:
upload_2020-1-17_13-32-17.png

But I also have King Roald and Elvarg unlocked due to completed quests, which means by default the game selects these.

The bot opens in the selection interface, deselects everything, making sure only my "allowed" bosses are selected, but then fails to proceed in to the dream. It just gets stuck open on that window.

If I manually exit the interface, the bot will start the dream and continues to function as normal.

This is what is in the log file, note the extended time between "Choosing the correct bosses" and "Purchasing a dream". This is because I left it alone, wondering if it would correct itself (it didn't).

00:00:21 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:00:27 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
00:00:38 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.
00:00:42 INFO Opening boss choice interface.
00:00:45 INFO Choosing the correct bosses.
00:01:48 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:01:51 INFO Drinking absorbs.
00:02:07 INFO Rockcaking to 51hp.
00:02:20 INFO Overloading.

Edit: Tried running this a few hours later and now it's working :shrug:

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene

I'm having issues with it selecting/deselecting bosses in the customisable hard mode.

My options are:
View attachment 10021

But I also have King Roald and Elvarg unlocked due to completed quests, which means by default the game selects these.

The bot opens in the selection interface, deselects everything, making sure only my "allowed" bosses are selected, but then fails to proceed in to the dream. It just gets stuck open on that window.

If I manually exit the interface, the bot will start the dream and continues to function as normal.

This is what is in the log file, note the extended time between "Choosing the correct bosses" and "Purchasing a dream". This is because I left it alone, wondering if it would correct itself (it didn't).

00:00:21 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:00:27 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
00:00:38 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.
00:00:42 INFO Opening boss choice interface.
00:00:45 INFO Choosing the correct bosses.
00:01:48 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:01:51 INFO Drinking absorbs.
00:02:07 INFO Rockcaking to 51hp.
00:02:20 INFO Overloading.

Edit: Tried running this a few hours later and now it's working :shrug:

Okay, glad it's working now. Thanks for the logs & info
I'll take a look to see if there's anything I need to do on my end, or if it was a one-off issue

I’m having a problem where the bot starts to forget to take overloads, it has taken 3 doses but has now stopped

does anyone know how to solve this?

thank you

Hi,

I've been using it for 2 days now and 8 out of the 10 times it gets stuck at the chest trying to 'refill' the absorption and overload potions, even though they are full. The log keeps saying : " Attempting to restock on overload/absorption potions " for about 1-2 hours before I closed the bot.
The first time I used it nothing was happening and it just worked for a solid 3-4 hours whilst babysitting it.
The next day in the evening I let it run for about 8 hours, but there was no exp gain whatsoever, it just got stuck trying to stack up on potions even though the barrels were completely full.

If I could get a refund for these 8 hours I would be very grateful. I don't know what else to report since this " Attempting to restock on overload/absorption potions " message was filled in my log and nothing else.
I hope that you fix it because I'd rather choose this one over prime NMZ because its cheaper and besides this bug it seems to run very smooth and nice. Thanks for the bot man, I hope you can fix this issue!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi,

I've been using it for 2 days now and 8 out of the 10 times it gets stuck at the chest trying to 'refill' the absorption and overload potions, even though they are full. The log keeps saying : " Attempting to restock on overload/absorption potions " for about 1-2 hours before I closed the bot.
The first time I used it nothing was happening and it just worked for a solid 3-4 hours whilst babysitting it.
The next day in the evening I let it run for about 8 hours, but there was no exp gain whatsoever, it just got stuck trying to stack up on potions even though the barrels were completely full.

If I could get a refund for these 8 hours I would be very grateful. I don't know what else to report since this " Attempting to restock on overload/absorption potions " message was filled in my log and nothing else.
I hope that you fix it because I'd rather choose this one over prime NMZ because its cheaper and besides this bug it seems to run very smooth and nice. Thanks for the bot man, I hope you can fix this issue!

Is this still happening?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi,
I've just checked it out and it seemed to work perfectly fine again! Is it possible that I do get a refund for those 8 hours?
Cheers

Sure, can you follow the full bug report/refund guide from the overview? logs, screenshots, etc. I didn't see it in your post earlier

Sure, can you follow the full bug report/refund guide from the overview? logs, screenshots, etc. I didn't see it in your post earlier

I've tried to find the logs but I can't find them, I think they get deleted after some days or i dont know, so I guess never mind the refund since I am very fond of this script.

Althought there is one thing which has been happening structurally now; when I try to load the bot outside the dream without an inventory of absorptions and overloads, it goes to the coffin and tries to re stock on potions , even though I already have 255 of them , and it keeps clicking this over and over again :" attempting to restock on absorption/overload potions " for I don't know how long , because I manually stop the bot and run it again with a full inventory of potions so it doesn't have to take the potions itself. This is the only bug which has been pretty consistent.
" attempting to restock on absorption/overload potions "
^ this has been in my log for like 30 minutes to an hr from time to time if I dont babysit it. Furthermore perfect bot, have been getting 90+ combat stats in all of them running atleast 8 hrs a day for like 1 week so far (just amazing). If you could only look at this bug then I would feel 100% comfortable and if there is anything I can do let me know. As for the logs " attempting to restock on absorption/overload potions " thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.