Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This bot seems to be broken at the moment. When launching it the first step it wants to do is withdraw potions but it just stands there. If I start with potions already, then it wants to purchase dream and it just stands there.

Do you mind posting logs and screenshots?
I am not having any issues at all..

How do I get logs?

Here is a screenshot showing the time it has ran but still trying to purchase a dream.

Here is the output tab.

I think I figured it out. Do I need to make connection to https://cdn.runemate.com to run your bot?

I can run other bots but not yours and I was having issues making connection to that URL so not sure if yours requires that connection.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    833.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    17.7 KB · Views: 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Currently stuck on: INFO Choosing the correct bosses.

what are the bosses you have selected through the bot settings? what is selected in the game? how long has it been stuck? is it trying to do anything?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How do I get logs?

Here is a screenshot showing the time it has ran but still trying to purchase a dream.

Here is the output tab.

I think I figured it out. Do I need to make connection to https://cdn.runemate.com to run your bot?

I can run other bots but not yours and I was having issues making connection to that URL so not sure if yours requires that connection.

No you don't. guide is in the overview for finding the logs.
also, try running with the lite version and see if the problem still occurs please.

Last edited:
The script or bot does rely on cdn.runemate.com

Some reason my ISP is blocking this site which is required to make the bot work. I am coming home from work to see my account logged out and the bot still running for 6+ hours. When I log in I see that it only ran for maybe one hour as my Dharoks gear is still at 100.

Your bot is the only bot that does this. I have ran Divine Magics, and some minning bots so far and they work fine.

I have to navigate to http://cdn.runemate.com in my browser. When I do I get the message attached. I click on proceed and then it allows the bot to start working instantly.

Attachments

• error.PNG
    error.PNG
    40.2 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The script or bot does rely on cdn.runemate.com

Some reason my ISP is blocking this site which is required to make the bot work. I am coming home from work to see my account logged out and the bot still running for 6+ hours. When I log in I see that it only ran for maybe one hour as my Dharoks gear is still at 100.

Your bot is the only bot that does this. I have ran Divine Magics, and some minning bots so far and they work fine.

I have to navigate to http://cdn.runemate.com in my browser. When I do I get the message attached. I click on proceed and then it allows the bot to start working instantly.

Divine Magics is based off the same framework as this bot. Honestly, I have no idea why this would be an issue or where it's coming from or why your ISP would block that site (but wouldn't block runemate.com). You may want to post in the client help section and see if one of the client devs can help you there, or try to get it whitelisted?

Divine Magics is based off the same framework as this bot. Honestly, I have no idea why this would be an issue or where it's coming from or why your ISP would block that site (but wouldn't block runemate.com). You may want to post in the client help section and see if one of the client devs can help you there, or try to get it whitelisted?

I sent Cloud a message and he told me to contact Arbiter. I have a video that I can PM you if you want to see this.

Actually I figured out what the issue is. New Xfinity Modems are going to start offering a service called xFi. It is basically a sort of management for your internet and services. But, if you log into the Xfinity website and go to the xFi, it has a Firewall that screens websites and blocks ones that are flagged. Runemate is flagged and Xfinity is blocking it. So just have to disable the xFi shield and now everything is working out.

so this is the second time in a row now. ive got fucked over from this bot. it stands there trying to withdraw overloads. for 7 hours! while I was at work. didn't log out or anything and of course charge me for the whole time

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
so this is the second time in a row now. ive got fucked over from this bot. it stands there trying to withdraw overloads. for 7 hours! while I was at work. didn't log out or anything and of course charge me for the whole time

where is this happening? why didn't you post about it after the first time it happened? why aren't you following the bug report guide or the refund guide from the overview?

Turning on avoid corners doesn't do anything, it still runs to the corners and stays there.

Output is pretty broken as well besides everything to do with level, current hp and points including points p/hr. Doesn't show remaining absorbs, overloads, prayer pots, arrows and spec % etc.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Output is pretty broken as well besides everything to do with level, current hp and points including points p/hr. Doesn't show remaining absorbs, overloads, prayer pots, arrows and spec % etc.

Those were purposefully disabled earlier this year due to performance issues.

I may be able to add them back in

Those were purposefully disabled earlier this year due to performance issues.

I may be able to add them back in

Understandable in that case, was just letting you know because I didn't know if it was intended or not.

Had the same problem as the other user after starting the bot from login screen. Withdrew 20 prayers bots from bank sucessfully but withdrew only 7 overloads instead of 8 and just stood in place for 20 minutes, luckily I caught It early on. The main question is why aren't there any failsafes implemented in this "premium" bot?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Understandable in that case, was just letting you know because I didn't know if it was intended or not.

Had the same problem as the other user after starting the bot from login screen. Withdrew 20 prayers bots from bank sucessfully but withdrew only 7 overloads instead of 8 and just stood in place for 20 minutes, luckily I caught It early on. The main question is why aren't there any failsafes implemented in this "premium" bot?

There are a ton of those actually, though obviously I can't catch everything.
Can you follow the same bug report guide that I asked the user above to use?
It helps me with helping you.

Stood next to overloads' barrel for the whole duration

00:03:04 DEBUG Bank Pin has been activated!
00:03:08 INFO Storing extra vials.
00:03:10 INFO Withdrawing prayer potion (4)s.
00:03:17 INFO Moving towards the dream area.
00:03:32 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:03:45 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
00:03:57 INFO Attempting to restock on overload potions.
00:21:35 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
00:21:35 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
00:21:35 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:21:35
00:21:35 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
00:21:35 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0

Working good so far, avoid corners doesn't work though. Would be nice to maybe get barrows repair feature added in the future?

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.