Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
anyway to be credited back for the lost time?
i can send you the last weeks worth of files to show you its happend more than this one time.

Sure, PM all of the info.
Please follow the guide in the overview completely.
If you have trouble uploading the log files (don't C&P them), rename them with the .txt file extension or upload them to pastebin.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When are you thinking of adding the delayed features?
(Power-ups and flicking)

This bot is a getting a rewrite atm and the features are already supported there. So whenever I finalize that. No ETA atm

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey,

Great bot whilst babysitting, used two times now around 4-6 hours and havn't had a problem.

Last night I decided to chuck her on overnight whilst I slept and I came back to the bot doing a few things incorrect compared to what was setup.

1) Was in a Rumble Hard mode, using ALL bosses instead of custom list
2) Was running around with weapon in inventory, most likely due to hitting flambeed and getting weapon removed
3) Had a CAKE in inventory?!? I don't have cake in the bank and am using the absorption method so I no idea where the cake came from o_O

Reviewing the logs it started 13 dreams over the 6 or so hour botting session when I can usually get 3 hours+ per trip @7 Overloads and 19 Absorptions.

Posting up the logs here if you wanna have a read and see if anything is going on. Not looking for a refund even though it sapped a lil bit of my money but I think it's atleast some incentive and motivation to keep working on the bot!

Any further details logs or anything please let me know if I can help by posting, Only one I'm familliar finding is the botlog in the program folder.

Thanks,

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\Jabba\ - Pastebin.com - Bot logs

[Debug] Java Home: c:\program files (x86)\runemate\jre [Debug] Java Version: 1. - Pastebin.com - RuneMate logs

Creating a new rmi registry. Hijacking event queue. Hijacked event queue. Rec - Pastebin.com - Runescape Logs

Thanks, will take a look and let ya know what I find if anything.

for some reason the prime version of this after being ran successfully uninterrupted for about 5-6 hours, is now shutting off every time it loads in and logs on, thus burning up .6 cents over and over and has now cost me about 1.00 in failed attemps to rerun :(

Is there a reason that once the spec weapon is equipped and used that it doesn't re-equip defenders just the weapon? if not is that able to be added please

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is there a reason that once the spec weapon is equipped and used that it doesn't re-equip defenders just the weapon? if not is that able to be added please

It should be equipping both. If it isn't, post a full bug report please.

as I posted this and started up the not again... it now works lol

Any chance of it picking up ammo? Just wasted a tonne before I realised lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
as I posted this and started up the not again... it now works lol

Any chance of it picking up ammo? Just wasted a tonne before I realised lol

Most likely not. Not worth the time spent to pick it up. You should be using an ava's backpack or range cape to mitigate ammo costs.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I was using an avas (2nd upgrade) still wasted a tonne lol

It keeps 72% of your ammo. Even when using BP it shouldn't be too much gp (especially when you purchase herb boxes) unless you're using extremely expensive supplies.

I suppose in terms of losing money it's not much when you consider you can buy herbs with the points. Just thought it'd be a decent idea to be able to pick up ammo rather than losing more

Any reason why this is only using 4/11 overloads? I brought a rockcake, 11 overloads and 16 absorb. (in the settings, got them itself fine). But once it's used 4x4 doses of overload, it's leaving the remaining 7 and has either ate a rock cake down so it can't use another overload as it's at 1hp or it's not kept absorption up and lost hp so can't overload.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I suppose in terms of losing money it's not much when you consider you can buy herbs with the points. Just thought it'd be a decent idea to be able to pick up ammo rather than losing more

Any reason why this is only using 4/11 overloads? I brought a rockcake, 11 overloads and 16 absorb. (in the settings, got them itself fine). But once it's used 4x4 doses of overload, it's leaving the remaining 7 and has either ate a rock cake down so it can't use another overload as it's at 1hp or it's not kept absorption up and lost hp so can't overload.

From just your post, I have no idea. Post a full bug report so I can take a look and let you know why.
Guide is in the overview.

While the bot itself seems to run great, I am running into some serious CPU utilization (hovering around 75% with 45% RS and 30% RuneMate) with solely this bot.

I know it's not a CPU bottleneck (running an 8th gen i7) and as of now I can't use this bot due to its resource utilization.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
While the bot itself seems to run great, I am running into some serious CPU utilization (hovering around 75% with 45% RS and 30% RuneMate) with solely this bot.

I know it's not a CPU bottleneck (running an 8th gen i7) and as of now I can't use this bot due to its resource utilization.

Did this just start happening? A similar issue arose from a client issue a little over a month ago, and was resolved with a new client update.

Status
Not open for further replies.