Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superior All Knowing Person!
@Serene
Can it work just with absorbs? without Dharok? i don't have it yet on my ironman X) i kinda wanna get some points though..

Gonna try this bot on an account with 60atk/str/def, i've never done nightmarezone before so what's the recommended settings? and do i have to get some points before etc? thanks in advance

Hey dude, for some reason it doesn't use quick prayers eventho i have ticked the box. It just opens up protect from melee, but not my hawk eye.

Any tips/idea's what i could be doing wrong?

Turn force menu interaction off on your client if it is turned on. It doesn't force right click at all, that should fix that problem.
Ive checked this, and it is off in my client.

Thanks in advance :) Happy customer of your bot.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey dude, for some reason it doesn't use quick prayers eventho i have ticked the box. It just opens up protect from melee, but not my hawk eye.

Any tips/idea's what i could be doing wrong?

Ive checked this, and it is off in my client.

Thanks in advance :) Happy customer of your bot.

Thanks.

"Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)"

Quick prayer is only supported for rapid heal (& really only if you aren't using the prayer method). The functionality for flicking a prayer on/off (if that's what you're talking about) is not enabled. Quick prayer is also not supported for anything other than rapid heal at the moment.

Thanks.

"Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)"

Quick prayer is only supported for rapid heal (& really only if you aren't using the prayer method). The functionality for flicking a prayer on/off (if that's what you're talking about) is not enabled. Quick prayer is also not supported for anything other than rapid heal at the moment.
Ah makes sense! Thanks for letting me know ;-)

I think the pray flick needs it’s timing adjusting, I’ve lost 20 prayer points.
The bot also starts quite sloppy, I was getting attacked and it hadn’t finished drinking pots or lowering hp, then it ran to another corner of the room.

Last edited:
Hey man! i was wondering if its possible to get a refund? ive tried this bot and it worked good until it bugged out once for many hours...

Attachments

• runem8 nmz.PNG
    runem8 nmz.PNG
    72.2 KB · Views: 10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man! i was wondering if its possible to get a refund? ive tried this bot and it worked good until it bugged out once for many hours...

Full log files (spectre + nmz) and RuneMate wallet screenie required.

Ok I'm really enjoying this bot. Only thing it needs is the ability to use quick prays for any type of pray you want selected which you already know about and you need to add granite hammer to spec list since many 50 att pures would use that. Otherwise I really enjoy the bot and it runs between 5-6 hrs without error almost each time. I limit the time to this based on the number of dreams otherwise it would last infinite in my opinion.

Wise Old Man
Why does the bot pray pot at 18 pray to 36 every time? I feel like that is hella sketchy... is there any way to change that?
edit: this is every minute almost... is this how you programmed it?
fix.png

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Why does the bot pray pot at 18 pray to 36 every time? I feel like that is hella sketchy... is there any way to change that?
edit: this is every minute almost... is this how you programmed it?
fix.png

Scroll back a few pages and you'll find the answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.