Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fix was pushed Saturday, but execs just released it 8 mins ago. So it is fixed now, sorry for the delay (I can't control how long it takes execs to push, sometimes it takes this long).
No worries man, Now I'll be using the paid version ! Thank you again :)

With the new version (3.4.7) I experience an issue when withdrawing overloads and absorption. The bot tries to withdraw them from the super ranging/maging potion barrels instead, and gets stuck, so I have to manually withdraw the potions myself. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

With the new version (3.4.7) I experience an issue when withdrawing overloads and absorption. The bot tries to withdraw them from the super ranging/maging potion barrels instead, and gets stuck, so I have to manually withdraw the potions myself. Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Me too. For some reason the bot logged off mid-NMZ, then I woke up to that problem.

2:44:27 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:44:29 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:45:05 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:45:07 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:45:43 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:45:45 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:46:22 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:46:25 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:47:01 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:47:03 INFO Restoring absorption value.
02:47:07 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:17:21 INFO Purchasing a dream.
04:17:28 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
04:17:43 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.
04:20:23 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
04:20:28 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.

(At this point it gets stuck on range/magic pots) and does nothing.

--

No idea why it logged off -- no idea why it screws up buying pots either. I didn't have login handler so a good waste of lots of hour.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Me too. For some reason the bot logged off mid-NMZ, then I woke up to that problem.

2:44:27 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:44:29 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:45:05 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:45:07 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:45:43 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:45:45 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:46:22 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:46:25 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
02:47:01 INFO Toggling prayer.
02:47:03 INFO Restoring absorption value.
02:47:07 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
04:17:21 INFO Purchasing a dream.
04:17:28 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
04:17:43 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.
04:20:23 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
04:20:28 INFO Withdrawing absorption potions.

(At this point it gets stuck on range/magic pots) and does nothing.

--

No idea why it logged off -- no idea why it screws up buying pots either. I didn't have login handler so a good waste of lots of hour.

You didn't have login handler as in the bot couldn't log back in?

You didn't have login handler as in the bot couldn't log back in?
Correct, as in it did not have my info to input back when it went offline (for whatever reason)

I did not have any breaks on -- it went off mid dream.

I think it may have an old password, so that might be my fault.

It does mess up when getting absorbs/overloads though

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Correct, as in it did not have my info to input back when it went offline (for whatever reason)

I did not have any breaks on -- it went off mid dream.

I think it may have an old password, so that might be my fault.

It does mess up when getting absorbs/overloads though

It has nothing in the status logs explaining why it logged mid dream so the only explanation there would be a DC, update or anything that would force log your char out.

Yeah not sure why you don't put the correct credentials in. I'll take a look at the potion buying, but if it works the first go around, it should continue to work. Unless something in NMZ was updated recently.

It has nothing in the status logs explaining why it logged mid dream so the only explanation there would be a DC, update or anything that would force log your char out.

Yeah not sure why you don't put the correct credentials in. I'll take a look at the potion buying, but if it works the first go around, it should continue to work. Unless something in NMZ was updated recently.

It did not work for the first time, it continuously puts in overloads/absorbs and eventually will start pulling out ranged/magic (or get stuck in the barrel screen). I had to do it manually the first time and hoped it would work the second time.

I think i just forgot I changed my password. This is the reason i dont use the other NMZ one though, as it also messes up on potion buying.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It did not work for the first time, it continuously puts in overloads/absorbs and eventually will start pulling out ranged/magic (or get stuck in the barrel screen). I had to do it manually the first time and hoped it would work the second time.

I think i just forgot I changed my password. This is the reason i dont use the other NMZ one though, as it also messes up on potion buying.

Then yeah sounds like an nmz update. I'll take a look.

Then yeah sounds like an nmz update. I'll take a look.
The bot isn't rotating the camera to withdraw from the barrels, it's looking at them all sideways, happened to me last night too and i had to rotate the camera myself so that it could see all of the barrels and it was fine

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The bot isn't rotating the camera to withdraw from the barrels, it's looking at them all sideways, happened to me last night too and i had to rotate the camera myself so that it could see all of the barrels and it was fine

How long did you wait after it purchased a dream before you turned the camera for yourself? It has code to turn when necessary, and I just ran it (it's still running, on 1.5hrs atm) where I didn't touch it and it successfully went through the potion buying (turning to barrel, and using the correct barrel.)

If it's the first time in the runthrough of the bot where it is not turning immediately, it is probably searching for the correct objects to interact with.

How long did you wait after it purchased a dream before you turned the camera for yourself? It has code to turn when necessary, and I just ran it (it's still running, on 1.5hrs atm) where I didn't touch it and it successfully went through the potion buying (turning to barrel, and using the correct barrel.)

If it's the first time in the runthrough of the bot where it is not turning immediately, it is probably searching for the correct objects to interact with.
Seems to be kind of hit or miss, I didn't leave it long this time because in the past I've watched it and it was running from barrels left to right which looks extremely bot like and would get me banned

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Seems to be kind of hit or miss, I didn't leave it long this time because in the past I've watched it and it was running from barrels left to right which looks extremely bot like and would get me banned

Well was it the first time in the session withdrawing from the barrels? That would explain why it would take longer than normal to turn the camera (hence hit or miss). As for running from the barrels left to right, do you have the logs for that session? The only thing that would explain running between barrels like that is having to restock from the chest.

Well was it the first time in the session withdrawing from the barrels? That would explain why it would take longer than normal to turn the camera (hence hit or miss). As for running from the barrels left to right, do you have the logs for that session? The only thing that would explain running between barrels like that is having to restock from the chest.

First was fine I think, I'll check next time I run it, I just skimmed through my logs but i think my logging level is too low because it just shows (withdrawing absorption, withdrawing overload)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

First was fine I think, I'll check next time I run it, I just skimmed through my logs but i think my logging level is too low because it just shows (withdrawing absorption, withdrawing overload)

I am going on 5 hours atm. Didn't touch it since pressing the start button and it has gone in and out a dream, meaning it had to both turn to the barrel to see it and also go to the correct barrel to withdraw twice. I also had it at barely enough potions to get through one dream, meaning it had to restock and purchase more potions from the chest before it could even get back to withdrawing

i93f4l6.jpg

Just stopped the bot to get a look at the logs for when it had to withdraw and turn to the barrels. You can see it both successfully turn to the barrels, and interact with them to get the potion. Not sure what could be going on for you guys, but no problems here.

nHII3an.jpg

Last edited:
I am going on 5 hours atm. Didn't touch it since pressing the start button and it has gone in and out a dream, meaning it had to both turn to the barrel to see it and also go to the correct barrel to withdraw twice. I also had it at barely enough potions to get through one dream, meaning it had to restock and purchase more potions from the chest before it could even get back to withdrawing

i93f4l6.jpg

Just stopped the bot to get a look at the logs for when it had to withdraw and turn to the barrels. You can see it both successfully turn to the barrels, and interact with them to get the potion. Not sure what could be going on for you guys, but no problems here.

nHII3an.jpg
I dont see any camera stuff in the log -- maybe it has something to do with Fixed/Resizable?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dont see any camera stuff in the log -- maybe it has something to do with Fixed/Resizable?

It shouldn't. You may not have camera stuff in your log if your logging level isn't set high enough.

What's good in the hood?
After 40 minutes left the dream with absorption and overloads still in inventory and was stuck.

Also Sand Snake missing from boss list.

Status
Not open for further replies.