Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's good in the hood?
Okay post logs.
Cheers for the help.

[Lite] run:
00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\XXX\Ru - Pastebin.com

This one also ended at 1 hour with both overloads and absorption's in inventory. Not sure if the Lite bot is one free dream per day or 1 hour but I assumed 1 hour because that's standard for Lite.

[Pro] Run 1:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\XXX\Ru - Pastebin.com

Bot got stuck somehow (was just standing there), has happened in a previous run of Lite from a different day, so restarted it. As it was only a few minutes in, I'm new to using premium bots and I'd have imagined it'd only take credit if it lasted at least 10 minutes or so for 1 hour. Didn't realise it'd credit me for an hour for 2 minutes but I also don't know how the bot got stuck when all settings were filled out.

[Pro] Run 2:

As stated, came back and saw it had plenty of potions still in inventory and ended prematurely. Not like I died or anything with 70 base stats.

Not using break manager nor did I stop the bot manually.

Set up was always 7-19, as default.

@Serene Could you make it so that when clicking quick prayers it left clicks?
Majority of the time I've noticed when its right clicking to use quick prayers there's about 1-2 second pause between the first right click to turn on and the second right click to turn off resulting in a lose of pray points, which ends my dreams faster than they should.

Apart from that i love the bot and am happy to pay to use.

Also after purchasing a dream it gets stuck on the conversation and doesn't continue.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene Could you make it so that when clicking quick prayers it left clicks?
Majority of the time I've noticed when its right clicking to use quick prayers there's about 1-2 second pause between the first right click to turn on and the second right click to turn off resulting in a lose of pray points, which ends my dreams faster than they should.

Apart from that i love the bot and am happy to pay to use.

Also after purchasing a dream it gets stuck on the conversation and doesn't continue.

Turn force menu interaction off on your client if it is turned on. It doesn't force right click at all, that should fix that problem.

The past week I have used this bot for 100+ hours. Suddenly it has stopped working. After a dream it will get stuck when trying to restock on Absorbs or overloads. Any idea why? I have plenty of points it just wont move or do anything.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The past week I have used this bot for 100+ hours. Suddenly it has stopped working. After a dream it will get stuck when trying to restock on Absorbs or overloads. Any idea why? I have plenty of points it just wont move or do anything.

Not sure. There was an update today but I'm pretty sure that is completely unrelated to NMZ. Can you post your logs?
I am in the process of running it now. In ~3-4 hrs it'll be done with this dream and I'll see if anything changed.

@swarlz no problems here.
eOTWvyw.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure. There was an update today but I'm pretty sure that is completely unrelated to NMZ. Can you post your logs?
I am in the process of running it now. In ~3-4 hrs it'll be done with this dream and I'll see if anything changed.

@swarlz no problems here.
eOTWvyw.jpg
Huh weird, I decided to try again a few hours later and now its working fine. My logs were normal but just stopped at Attempting to restock on overload potions. Then it would eventually log from being idle. I guess its fixed for now. Was probably something on my end. Thanks for the continued upkeep of the bot.

This may come off as an ass question, but why should I choose this over Prime? I've used both but that were some time ago when this one had problem with potions and Prime didn't. I personally prefer Serenes work and the price makes it really appealing, but in the end, the security of my account is the most important part.

I constantly babysit my bots but it sure happens that I wander off to eat, walk the dog or toilet, and if it gets stuck at withdrawing potions over and over it feels pretty obvious it's a bot.

Have anything changed since last time? Most likely just broken due to an update however.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This may come off as an ass question, but why should I choose this over Prime? I've used both but that were some time ago when this one had problem with potions and Prime didn't. I personally prefer Serenes work and the price makes it really appealing, but in the end, the security of my account is the most important part.

I constantly babysit my bots but it sure happens that I wander off to eat, walk the dog or toilet, and if it gets stuck at withdrawing potions over and over it feels pretty obvious it's a bot.

Have anything changed since last time? Most likely just broken due to an update however.

Not an ass question, totally fair question to ask.

There's not much difference between this and prime imo. Prime has power surge, and dh repair. And a nicer UI. That'll make up the extra $.04/hr. It's up to you to determine which runs better for you though, and which has what you need/are willing to pay for. When do you see this bot getting stuck at potions, and how long? What client size are you in & does it ever resolve itself? It isn't broken at the moment, I just started a session (will let it run and keep you updated on if I see anything).

Not an ass question, totally fair question to ask.

There's not much difference between this and prime imo. Prime has power surge, and dh repair. And a nicer UI. That'll make up the extra $.04/hr. It's up to you to determine which runs better for you though, and which has what you need/are willing to pay for. When do you see this bot getting stuck at potions, and how long? What client size are you in & does it ever resolve itself? It isn't broken at the moment, I just started a session (will let it run and keep you updated on if I see anything).

It was actually some time ago when I used it, it may run flawless now and I will give it a shot. I do use Dharok but seeing as I babysit the bot, I tend to either pause it, or take a break from botting all together when I need to repair, so that's one feature I don't use, nor do I really care for the UI.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
is there a way to set the bot to log off at a certain time, not breaks

Use the other options on the UI (quitting when out of overloads, turn off dream repurchasing) to estimate a time you want to end it if you don't wanna use breaks.

Really good script have been using for awhile now. Today was first time a srs bug appeared that could have lead to ban if i did't babysit.. I'm running it on 2 accounts atm and only 1 of them has this issue and it keeps happening even tho restarting. So when i'm inside the nmz it randomly starts spamm clicking the mobs inside rly fast spamm clicks and doesn't stop, i let it run for couple minutes to see if it would resolve but did't. Here is log
00:30:50 INFO Toggling prayer.
00:30:53 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:31:03 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:31:18 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:31:19 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:31:19 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:31:29 INFO Toggling prayer.
00:31:32 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:31:56 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:31:58 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:31:58 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:01 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:05 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:05 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:07 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:09 INFO Toggling prayer.
00:32:12 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:12 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:12 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:14 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:15 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:15 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:17 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:17 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:17 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:19 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:20 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:21 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:24 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:24 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:24 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:27 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:27 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:27 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:29 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:29 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:29 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:32 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:32 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:32 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:34 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:34 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:35 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:37 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:38 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:38 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:40 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:41 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:42 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:45 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:45 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:32:46 INFO Moving back to the corner.
00:32:48 INFO Toggling prayer.
00:32:50 INFO Returning to dream corner.
00:32:52 INFO Waiting until next interaction is required.
00:32:52 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:33:27 INFO Toggling prayer.
00:33:29 INFO Attacking a nearby NPC.
00:33:36 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!

EDIT: not getting this bug anymore, script works perfect again :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.