Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is it possible to use powersurge? Also when using absorb option it uses the rockcake too fast, like when i go from 1 health to 2 immediately uses the cake. When using the rapid heal option the time between using should be more random.

Can you get me the logs for those? Spectre and NMZ logs please.
The logs don't show anything. Just has an exception green bar. It runs for about 45 minutes and gains about 70k defensive exp. This happens quite often and has cost me a fortune in Hard Rumbles.Exceptions.jpg

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The logs don't show anything. Just has an exception green bar. It runs for about 45 minutes and gains about 70k defensive exp. This happens quite often and has cost me a fortune in Hard Rumbles.View attachment 5711

The spectre logs should show something like an exception thrown if it is a crash. If it isn't a crash, the NMZ logs should show why it has stopped.

Just now seeing that picture. IOException is client error, not bot error. You are having client problems. @Fallschirmjagar try posting in client and site support.

if it helps, i've provided some situations when it stops workingView attachment 5676 View attachment 5677
View attachment 5674

Next update should solve this problem. Until then, hopefully it won't happen as often.

Hi, I have been getting this problem for a long time now. When I launch my Divine NMZ, it always stop afther about 2 hours. Every times I put the bot for a 6 hours +, I realised it only did about 2 dreams with the folowing message : Failed to purchased 21 times overload.
The chat log was saying : Toggling Prayer , Waiting for the next action .

Attachments

• hjkl;.png
    hjkl;.png
    51.5 KB · Views: 8
  • a.PNG
    a.PNG
    4.2 KB · Views: 8
  • b.PNG
    b.PNG
    4 KB · Views: 8
  • c.PNG
    c.PNG
    3.9 KB · Views: 7
  • AB.PNG
    AB.PNG
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
  • BA.PNG
    BA.PNG
    11.1 KB · Views: 6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi, I have been getting this problem for a long time now. When I launch my Divine NMZ, it always stop afther about 2 hours. Every times I put the bot for a 6 hours +, I realised it only did about 2 dreams with the folowing message : Failed to purchased 21 times overload.
The chat log was saying : Toggling Prayer , Waiting for the next action .

@Party do you know how this is possible, assuming the error isn't from a past prime nmz session? I don't have a potionPurchaseCase() and don't throw that stop error.

@devolman There's a chance that message is there because you didn't close it since the last time you ran Prime Nmz. You'll need to upload the full logs for all of those sessions for me to understand the problem.

Last edited:
@Party do you know how this is possible, assuming the error isn't from a past prime nmz session? I don't have a potionPurchaseCase() and don't throw that stop error.

@devolman There's a chance that message is there because you didn't close it since the last time you ran Prime Nmz. You'll need to upload the full logs for all of those sessions for me to understand the problem.
How can I retreive the complete Log of all the the my sessions ?
Also, I am asking for a 50 % refund of the total of my 3 session.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How can I retreive the complete Log of all the the my sessions ?
Also, I am asking for a 50 % refund of the total of my 3 session.

C://Users/User/Runemate/logs/

Please post the Divine NMZ and Spectre logs for each of these sessions. Feel free to post them here or PM.
As for refunds, you will need to screenshot the wallet transactions with your name included. If the logs show that this is caused by error from my bot, I'll refund ya. Until I get the logs and thsoe screenies, can't do that.

The bot is doing something extremely stupid, and I'm pretty mad about it, but let me describe it first.

The bot works flawlessly for the first 6 hours. Then, once I am 6 hour logged, the bot will enter NMZ, and continually drink absorbs, not stopping - just standing there, spam-clicking absorbs, doing NOTHING ELSE. Until recently, I wasn't really sure what happened when it ran out of absorbs. I usually was around when the bot got 6 hour logged, so it was trivial for me to reset it. I assumed it was a temporary problem, and would be fixed very fast.

Unfortunately, today I was not around when I got 6 hour logged. When I checked my computer, at least 2 hours after my 6 hour log, I saw my character still logged in, sitting outside of NMZ. I have to assume the same thing happened - it wasted absorbs and looked like a bot spam-clicking down absorbs, and then (probably just got stuck outside NMZ idling for 2 hours, while being active enough to not log out FFS).

Here are the logs: 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at (removed) 00:0 - Pastebin.com

Can you PLEASE fix this issue? I'll be pretty pissed if I get banned for this. I'm not going to use your bot until this is fixed.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The bot is doing something extremely stupid, and I'm pretty mad about it, but let me describe it first.

The bot works flawlessly for the first 6 hours. Then, once I am 6 hour logged, the bot will enter NMZ, and continually drink absorbs, not stopping - just standing there, spam-clicking absorbs, doing NOTHING ELSE. Until recently, I wasn't really sure what happened when it ran out of absorbs. I usually was around when the bot got 6 hour logged, so it was trivial for me to reset it. I assumed it was a temporary problem, and would be fixed very fast.

Unfortunately, today I was not around when I got 6 hour logged. When I checked my computer, at least 2 hours after my 6 hour log, I saw my character still logged in, sitting outside of NMZ. I have to assume the same thing happened - it wasted absorbs and looked like a bot spam-clicking down absorbs, and then (probably just got stuck outside NMZ idling for 2 hours, while being active enough to not log out FFS).

Here are the logs: 00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at (removed) 00:0 - Pastebin.com

Can you PLEASE fix this issue? I'll be pretty pissed if I get banned for this. I'm not going to use your bot until this is fixed.

This should be fairly easy to recreate by just force logging out at some point during execution while in the dream and seeing how the bot behaves.

Kind of concerning that this is/has only been reported just now.. especially since that part of the code hasn't been changed much since ~May of 2017 and most of my users are running >6 hour sessions. I'm surprised they aren't experiencing the same. As of now, I'm leaning towards it being something only you're experiencing. Especially since you've had an error before with this bot that no other user was experiencing.. (not using overloads on time).

If it wasn't then it's pretty hard believe that they haven't/don't experience it (and if they do, i'm surprised it's not reported - by what you're describing, this is an easily spotted error). Even I have run it for >6 hour sessions and not had this happen.

Regardless, I'll take a look. I'll keep ya updated.

Last edited:
This should be fairly easy to recreate by just force logging out at some point during execution while in the dream and seeing how the bot behaves.

Kind of concerning that this is/has only been reported just now.. especially since that part of the code hasn't been changed much since ~May of 2017 and most of my users are running >6 hour sessions. I'm surprised they aren't experiencing the same. As of now, I'm leaning towards it being something only you're experiencing. Especially since you've had an error before with this bot that no other user was experiencing.. (not using overloads on time).

If it wasn't then it's pretty hard believe that they haven't/don't experience it (and if they do, i'm surprised it's not reported - by what you're describing, this is an easily spotted error). Even I have run it for >6 hour sessions and not had this happen.

Thanks for the quick response. I'll try messing around with my settings and seeing if that fixes anything. I always run the bot on the same machine, so maybe some system setting is throwing it off, or possibly some option I have enabled in the NMZ settings. Also, this issue is fairly recent (I'd say it started a bit over a month ago) - before then, I had no trouble running the bot 24+ hours.

Hello, I'm using ancients at nmz but i can't with your script. It's only limited to the base spells. Can you help me out? Love your scripts btw!

Cheers

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hello, I'm using ancients at nmz but i can't with your script. It's only limited to the base spells. Can you help me out? Love your scripts btw!

Cheers

Thanks!

Ancients autocast isn't supported, only regular spells up to wave (surge spells not supported by client yet).

same problem was just trying to drink absorbs nonstop with max charges it just reported the action as drinking absorb

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
same problem was just trying to drink absorbs nonstop with max charges it just reported the action as drinking absorb

As in you had max absorb value and it still tried to drink?

Post your logs

Hey man, just gotta say I love this script, but for some reason today it hasn't been working. Is this due to the update today?

Thanks!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man, just gotta say I love this script, but for some reason today it hasn't been working. Is this due to the update today?

Thanks!

You should have been given a message saying that some bots may not be supported due to the most recent OSRS update. If it isn't working today, this would be why.

yeah I saw that but I didn't think there was any updates to nmz so it should work but I guess not. I'll try again tomorrow. thanks again for the awesome bot man :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.