Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
For these, did you
  • Have repurchasing turned on? If so..
  • Have enough coins in coffer? If not, did you have coffer refilling turned on?
  • Have enough points for potions or enough potions to run?
One of these is false and is why it stopped.

It usually works same settings as always with coffer filled and millions of points to spare, however I think I am just past my hour limit for services.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It usually works same settings as always with coffer filled and millions of points to spare, however I think I am just past my hour limit for services.

Hour limit on RM or you mean hour service on NMZ? It should've stopped the bot before you were able to run it if you mean via RM. That's weird

bot started, went in, stopped. Could I get a refund? Imgur

restarted everything, tried again, still didn't work. Not sure what went wrong again, just took forever to drink absorbs this time and ended up going to <51 before it could drink overloads. if you could refund both sessions that'd be great.

Hey man, I noticed it drinks at the same prayer points every time, is it meant to work like that? Pretty suss

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey man, I noticed it drinks at the same prayer points every time, is it meant to work like that? Pretty suss

See this: Divine NMZ

Works similar to that. Also determined based on your individual prayer level so what you drink at is not the same as what someone else drinks at if they have a different prayer level, even if somehow you ended up having the same PlayerSense profile (which won't happen).

restarted everything, tried again, still didn't work. Not sure what went wrong again, just took forever to drink absorbs this time and ended up going to <51 before it could drink overloads. if you could refund both sessions that'd be great.

Sure thing. PM me your logs for both sessions and a screenie of your wallet purchase for those two sessions (with name included please).

See this: Divine NMZ

Works similar to that. Also determined based on your individual prayer level so what you drink at is not the same as what someone else drinks at if they have a different prayer level, even if somehow you ended up having the same PlayerSense profile (which won't happen).

Yeah so it drinks at 20 prayer left every time without fail (level 52 prayer). I've never coded for scape before but when I attempted to it was hard af so didn't bother but wouldn't this be better randomized? Is it not as simple as making a random function to drink between 1 and 32 prayer points remaining?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yeah so it drinks at 20 prayer left every time without fail (level 52 prayer). I've never coded for scape before but when I attempted to it was hard af so didn't bother but wouldn't this be better randomized? Is it not as simple as making a random function to drink between 1 and 32 prayer points remaining?

You misunderstood the post I linked.

It's based on playersense, where you're at in the dream (and what it prioritizes at the time), and prayer level. You, for instance, can have a player profile that drinks at 'x' amount left that is based on your prayer level without any variation (unless something happens in the dream that is prioritized over it, which may not occur that often if at all). Hence why you see it drink at 20 or whatever i does.

On the other hand, my playersense profile may have me drink at a variation that is also based on my prayer level, with slight preference for a certain remaining amount within that variation. So if I'm 52 prayer as well, I may drink at anywhere from 20-30 or whatever my variance is set to.

Yes it would be easy to code between 1 and 32, but that's bad practice.

@Daddybonker I've changed something within the playersense to make it a bit more apparent. In the next update, it'll be more visible for you (may even change a bit, added new keys).

Last edited:
Has been performing flawlessly before, but this time its just been withdrawing overloads for 4.5hours.. :eek:
82ac9337b34d91b55f35f8b42b609896.png

Is there a way to make the bot stop completely after x amount of time? Say I just want it to run 3 hours then stop. I'm botting on my main and only want it to go for a few hours then stop the bot so I stop getting charged.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Is there a way to make the bot stop completely after x amount of time? Say I just want it to run 3 hours then stop. I'm botting on my main and only want it to go for a few hours then stop the bot so I stop getting charged.

By exact time, no. You can get close to that by turning dream purchasing off, and using the quit early options. How long do you usually last in one dream?

I usually last 4ish hours per dream, so if I just want 3hrs i'd only bring in 75% of my normal overloads and use the 'quit when out of overloads' option with repurchasing turned off.

By exact time, no. You can get close to that by turning dream purchasing off, and using the quit early options. How long do you usually last in one dream?

I usually last 4ish hours per dream, so if I just want 3hrs i'd only bring in 75% of my normal overloads and use the 'quit when out of overloads' option with repurchasing turned off.

Yup it's about the same for me. Sounds good! Thank you

If you don't mind shutting your computer down then press windows key + R and run "shutdown -s -t 10800" to schedule shutdown 3 hours later, 10800 being seconds

I don't know if this matters, but because of my limited quests, I do count draynor, bouncer, tree spirit, khazard warlord and witch's experiment. During the witch's experiment 3rd form, it turns into a bear, which takes up a lot of space. I've enabled corners, and sometimes the bear gets stuck so that nothing attacks me and I just stand there doing nothing but drink ovls. I ran the bot last night and I woke up to the bot doing nothing for hours which sucked :/

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I don't know if this matters, but because of my limited quests, I do count draynor, bouncer, tree spirit, khazard warlord and witch's experiment. During the witch's experiment 3rd form, it turns into a bear, which takes up a lot of space. I've enabled corners, and sometimes the bear gets stuck so that nothing attacks me and I just stand there doing nothing but drink ovls. I ran the bot last night and I woke up to the bot doing nothing for hours which sucked :/

Ah gotcha. Last I checked that problem was solved. I'll check again tonight and put in a fix soon. Thanks for the heads up

Status
Not open for further replies.