Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LOL did you 1 star review without me even addressing the problem? smh.

@scott haines fixed in the next update for you. Pushing it now.

Edit: Actually I just ran without the fix and it is withdrawing fine. How long are you waiting before you close it and say it "isn't working"

hey serene I did not 1 star review you. also I leave it run but when I come back it says it ran usually for about 4-5 hrs but only completes one dream and idles at dom. it goes to bank and pulls pray pots out but just says withdrawing overloads but just idles there. not sure how I can send you the logs so you can see whats up?

EDIT- it ran 4 dreams last night which has never happened. maybe you fixed it. ill keep checking

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hey serene I did not 1 star review you. also I leave it run but when I come back it says it ran usually for about 4-5 hrs but only completes one dream and idles at dom. it goes to bank and pulls pray pots out but just says withdrawing overloads but just idles there. not sure how I can send you the logs so you can see whats up?

EDIT- it ran 4 dreams last night which has never happened. maybe you fixed it. ill keep checking

That one star comment was in reference to soulrez. Good to hear, keep me updated

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\t3hp0\RuneMate\logs\02-12 10-22-09 - Divine NMZ.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG Divine NMZ v3.4.3 started!
00:00:00 DEBUG Enabling premium only features.
00:00:00 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
00:00:10 DEBUG Resetting tracked skill.
00:00:10 DEBUG Setting focused skill to strength.
00:00:10 INFO Starting bot. Please give ~30-60 secs for the bot to gather info to start.
00:00:11 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.
00:00:20 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
00:06:36 INFO Not enough points to restock on overload potions.
00:06:36 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
00:06:37 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
00:06:37 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:06:26
00:06:37 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
00:06:37 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0
00:06:38 INFO Bot has ended. Thanks for using Divine NMZ!
00:06:39 INFO If you enjoy my bots, consider giving me a rating!
00:06:39 DEBUG Total runtime: 00:06:28
00:06:39 DEBUG Total dreams: 0
00:06:39 DEBUG Total xp gained: 0

*** hey serene heres the logs as its doing it again. I have 7million points and plenty of doses available to withdraw. it also doesn't even move from infront of dom to attempt to withdraw overloads.
as my character sits infront of dom if I manually click my character into the fenced in area as soon as it passes the coffer the bot starts working fine again (will run over and withdraw overloads and head into minigame)
hope this helps you fix the issue.

The mage option was discussed on December 29, 2017 and nothing has been done about it. The melee part will work fine, the range part is so-so, but the mage part is completely broken. The first time I try to use it I had the runes for air wave. The bot proceeded to try and choose every spell, but air wave. I then went to the bank and also got runes out for fire strike and earth wave, spells that the bot was continuously trying to choose the first time I tried. It then tried every spell, except for air wave, fire strike, and earth wave. I then added more runes for a couple of other spells and then the bot omitted them as well when trying to choose a spell to use. Suffice it to say, the bot doesn't seem to want to work on mage, just takes money and clicks spells that you don't have the runes for. Just wondering what the process was about getting this thing up and running since it has been a month and a half since it was brought up.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The mage option was discussed on December 29, 2017 and nothing has been done about it. The melee part will work fine, the range part is so-so, but the mage part is completely broken. The first time I try to use it I had the runes for air wave. The bot proceeded to try and choose every spell, but air wave. I then went to the bank and also got runes out for fire strike and earth wave, spells that the bot was continuously trying to choose the first time I tried. It then tried every spell, except for air wave, fire strike, and earth wave. I then added more runes for a couple of other spells and then the bot omitted them as well when trying to choose a spell to use. Suffice it to say, the bot doesn't seem to want to work on mage, just takes money and clicks spells that you don't have the runes for. Just wondering what the process was about getting this thing up and running since it has been a month and a half since it was brought up.

The process of getting something up and running/fixed is to bring up the problem - just like you did - and POST LOGS. 90% of my replies are askin for logs because people just say "it doesn't work," and often that's not the case.

The problem with mage you're referring to was responded to here: Divine NMZ

I couldn't replicate the issue (and still can't, just checked w/ 4 diff spells and setups) and the user didn't post logs even after I replied. If I don't see the problem and have no way to see what happened with the session, I can't do anything about it. That person didn't bring it up again so I'm assuming it was fixed or wasn't actually a problem.

Since your post, the magic spells have been updated (see new surge spells). Your post is the first since the update to let me know of a problem, and I thought something with the surge spells may have changed settings.. yet I just ran it without error for all of the wind spells available. I'm assuming it works the same for the others as well though I can test those if you'd rather me do it. Suffice to say, it works with mage {for me} using a wind staff and runes in pack. Your logs would be a lot more helpful in explaining what is going on than your post from before. I'll be pushing an update to write more detailed info to the logs as well, so you're welcome to use the free version and wait for the next update to test it out again.

XDy2Tfi.png

Hey Serene

Bot ran for 27 seconds and stopped for first time.
Second time, it ran for 55 seconds then stopped again. Charged me for 2 hours.
I have enough prayer potions in bank but not sure why for the second instance. First instance, I am not sure why it stopped?

Once fixed, hope to see improvement and will try again.
Logs are attached for 2 instances.

Please fix and refund for now.

Attachments

• 02-19 13-37-49 - Divine NMZ.txt
    734 bytes · Views: 5
  • 02-19 13-42-46 - Divine NMZ.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hey Serene,

I let the bot run for 5 hours and went to sleep. After waking up the bot had only been bank standing with only 18k Xp done...
Possible to get a refund? I have used your bot before so my settings or things alike was not wrong

Attachments

• Divine what.png
    Divine what.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 10
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Serene,

I let the bot run for 5 hours and went to sleep. After waking up the bot had only been bank standing with only 18k Xp done...
Possible to get a refund? I have used your bot before so my settings or things alike was not wrong

Post logs please

xzy

Divine Nmz no longer working, been using fine for the past few days until now, crashed on start up.

(Divine NMZ stopped (OSRS 8016)
NullPointerException thrown!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Divine Nmz no longer working, been using fine for the past few days until now, crashed on start up.

(Divine NMZ stopped (OSRS 8016)
NullPointerException thrown!

It's not just this bot. Pretty sure OSRS support for RM is down atm.. there was an update this morning.

Here ya go:

INUvH2I

INUvH2I

Reactions: xzy
How do i enable rockcaking? Using so many absorptions without it.

Overloads down and then stays at that hp. Used full inv of absorbs in 12 minutes.

Isnt it kinda ridiculous that you get charged a whole hour for using it for 2 minutes, seeing its broken, and then restarting it? Same shit happened with your void bot.
T3LKerc.png

i freaking love this bot dude! legit af. it seems to get stuck either starting dream or buying pots after about 4 hours sometimes just 1 round. but what i want to ask of great importance is can u PLEASE add ranging potions so it rinks those and magic maybe? id pay more or pay u just to add that feature! pls brother!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i freaking love this bot dude! legit af. it seems to get stuck either starting dream or buying pots after about 4 hours sometimes just 1 round. but what i want to ask of great importance is can u PLEASE add ranging potions so it rinks those and magic maybe? id pay more or pay u just to add that feature! pls brother!

Super ranging potions from the barrels? Or just normal ones?

Could I get refund for 1 hour? It said that I took more than 5 minutes to configure the bot and it stopped for my safety as soon as i pressed start(lol what?). Excellent bot besides this, ran 4 hours yesterday with no problems, same goes for the lite version.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Could I get refund for 1 hour? It said that I took more than 5 minutes to configure the bot and it stopped for my safety as soon as i pressed start(lol what?). Excellent bot besides this, ran 4 hours yesterday with no problems, same goes for the lite version.

The 5 minute timeout is there because (in the past) I've had users that would load the boat and then forget to press start and go to sleep/work/away and the bot would just continuously log in and out. It shouldn't take you more than a minute to select options, and really only a few seconds if you restore your saved settings.

Refunded, but a heads up.

Broken bot, it won't move past the dialogue screen after choosing "customizable - normal". Wasted an hour rate every time I tried to start it back up. Bringing this up here first in discussion before a 1/5 rating.

EDIT: works with prayer potions but not with absorptions

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Broken bot, it won't move past the dialogue screen after choosing "customizable - normal". Wasted an hour rate every time I tried to start it back up. Bringing this up here first in discussion before a 1/5 rating.

EDIT: works with prayer potions but not with absorptions

Thanks. Post logs for any kind of actually helpful response.

Also Thursday is update day so if there is something broken, most times there's the culprit.

Go for the 1/5 star review if you're feeling it. I have a lite version that is free, so that you don't have to "waste an hour" every time you run it. Useful for testing before buying which I recommend, esp on update days. And I'm still unsure why people don't test on that..?

Status
Not open for further replies.