Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Post logs for any kind of actually helpful response.

Also Thursday is update day so if there is something broken, most times there's the culprit.

Go for the 1/5 star review if you're feeling it. I have a lite version that is free, so that you don't have to "waste an hour" every time you run it. Useful for testing before buying which I recommend, esp on update days. And I'm still unsure why people don't test on that..?

Sorry im new to this and I don't know how to get to and upload the logs, also I tried to set up the lite version but it only has customizable hard mode

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Sorry im new to this and I don't know how to get to and upload the logs, also I tried to set up the lite version but it only has customizable hard mode

Yep, doesn't support all pro features. Still useful to try before you buy.

There are explanations for how to get to logs somewhere around here. RuneMate folder on your PC.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Serene,

Are u planning on adding the Dharoks method? Like with Guzzle / OVL / Absorptions?

What do you mean?

That's already supported and has been since day 1 release.

What do you mean?

That's already supported and has been since day 1 release.

Wow ur right.. Searched for it on the page but couldnt find it. Now i've seen it. My apologies. Does it also support the rapid heal ficking yet or not?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow ur right.. Searched for it on the page but couldnt find it. Now i've seen it. My apologies. Does it also support the rapid heal ficking yet or not?

Yes that has been supported from day one release as well.

Click the overview button to see the description page and what is/isn't supported.

My player is stuck at purchasing a dream, got charged but the in game player did not move for like 5 minutes and i eventually shut it off. Got all the settings properly done and everything as well.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My player is stuck at purchasing a dream, got charged but the in game player did not move for like 5 minutes and i eventually shut it off. Got all the settings properly done and everything as well.

Post logs please

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Logs attached

They don't tell me much. Refunded - also added in extra logging to explain what could happen (coming in next update), please let me know if it happens again.

How do I set it up to use piety? I have set it on my quickprayers list but doesnt seem to use it.. Using prayer method.

I can't get it to choose customizable hard game mode, it will only pick rumble. The Lite version works fine tho

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
How do I set it up to use piety? I have set it on my quickprayers list but doesnt seem to use it.. Using prayer method.

That isn't supported. Check the overview section.

I can't get it to choose customizable hard game mode, it will only pick rumble. The Lite version works fine tho

Make sure you're using the right settings. If the lite version uses the same code as the pro version. Post your logs as well.

Bots gotten me two 99s on both acc and author always responds fast. One thing I don't see though is dharoks repair so I'd have to repair it manually every 13-14 hrs. Do you reccomend I bring in gmaul sepc weapon or it won't change exp/hr lol

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bots gotten me two 99s on both acc and author always responds fast. One thing I don't see though is dharoks repair so I'd have to repair it manually every 13-14 hrs. Do you reccomend I bring in gmaul sepc weapon or it won't change exp/hr lol

I saw your message earlier but didn't get a chance to respond. Is the problem gone? (If not, PM me your logs)

Gmaul spec didn't affect much for me when I maxed but you could try it, some say it gives more XP/hr. As for DH, I may add the auto repair in the future when I get a chance. Thanks for the suggestion

I saw your message earlier but didn't get a chance to respond. Is the problem gone? (If not, PM me your logs)

Gmaul spec didn't affect much for me when I maxed but you could try it, some say it gives more XP/hr. As for DH, I may add the auto repair in the future when I get a chance. Thanks for the suggestion
Thing is in the logs, it won't say anything, itll just say purchasing dream but the bot won't fail. It'll stay in that screen forever til I manually purcahse then itll work! Its so weird but I always watch my bots so it isnt a big deal!
Edit: all of asudden its working now thats strange

Could I get these 2 hours refunded, bot started and stopped shortly after twice

Attachments

• 20180417131226_Divine NMZ.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180417131410_Divine NMZ.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Could I get these 2 hours refunded, bot started and stopped shortly after twice

For these, did you
  • Have repurchasing turned on? If so..
  • Have enough coins in coffer? If not, did you have coffer refilling turned on?
  • Have enough points for potions or enough potions to run?
One of these is false and is why it stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.