Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody.
It only uses special attack once with magic shortbow (i) when it has the ability to spec twice. Can you fix that pls? :)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It only uses special attack once with magic shortbow (i) when it has the ability to spec twice. Can you fix that pls? :)

It determines its spec per spec rotation, per player profile. Aka sometimes it'll use both at 100%, sometimes it'll use it at 60%, sometimes it'll use it at 90%, then immediately when the remaining 40% regens to 50%. But at the same time, another account may use spec always at 100% only, etc.

So it is randomized.

Nobody.
It determines its spec per spec rotation, per player profile. Aka sometimes it'll use both at 100%, sometimes it'll use it at 60%, sometimes it'll use it at 90%, then immediately when the remaining 40% regens to 50%. But at the same time, another account may use spec always at 100% only, etc.

So it is randomized.
Hmm yeah for me it always specs at 100%, however it never uses spec twice in a row though. Strange. I guess it doesnt matter I'm almost 75 range anyway. Still a beast scrípt tho

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hmm yeah for me it always specs at 100%, however it never uses spec twice in a row though. Strange. I guess it doesnt matter I'm almost 75 range anyway. Still a beast scrípt tho

Yeah that could be your player profile then, I can check tonight and let you know what mine spec at - if it is broken, will fix.

Used for about 12 hours in total, really good bot, just takes a long time to set itself up before going into game, other than that brilliant.
Would like to see PowerSurge implemented as I think that is all it's missing. Good job.

Hey, great bot so far, I'm really enjoying it. I prefer using this over Prime personally as it's easier to customize. One quick question though, I've got the dragon dagger selected as my special attack weapon but i've got the dds++ in my inventory, does it support that? or just the plain dds?

Noticeably F.A.T.
Hey, great bot so far, I'm really enjoying it. I prefer using this over Prime personally as it's easier to customize. One quick question though, I've got the dragon dagger selected as my special attack weapon but i've got the dds++ in my inventory, does it support that? or just the plain dds?
When I was using his old Pest Controll bot it worked that way.

I have the same issue as it won't ever use my DDS++, but I tend to like the Granite Maul better, just noticed it leaves my dagger untouched.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have the same issue as it won't ever use my DDS++, but I tend to like the Granite Maul better, just noticed it leaves my dagger untouched.

Can you get me the exact text of the dds?

@Fallschirmjagar @Quinnn can you get me the full text for the DDS++? I know @BDot mentioned that the old Pest Control bot used to work like that but the newer ones should be able to grab any type of the dragon dagger, whether it is poisoned or not.

Two issues:

1. Gets stuck after buying a dream from Dom, it'll try to go withdraw absorption potions but not actually do anything.

2. Gets stuck on the boss selection screen for customizable hard, for some unknown reason. Sometimes it works, sometimes it gets stuck on count draynor.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Two issues:

1. Gets stuck after buying a dream from Dom, it'll try to go withdraw absorption potions but not actually do anything.

2. Gets stuck on the boss selection screen for customizable hard, for some unknown reason. Sometimes it works, sometimes it gets stuck on count draynor.

Okay can you post your logs? I'll take a look.

it wont withdraw overloads. I have to manually do it before I hit start and once its done the dream it will just sit there with dom and eventually logout. says its withdrawing overloads but it doesn't move. been using this entire week and it hasn't ran more than one dream at a time. what can I do to fix serene

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
it wont withdraw overloads. I have to manually do it before I hit start and once its done the dream it will just sit there with dom and eventually logout. says its withdrawing overloads but it doesn't move. been using this entire week and it hasn't ran more than one dream at a time. what can I do to fix serene

You can post the logs so I have a bit more info on how to solve it please

Status
Not open for further replies.