Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
what was updated??

I added a bunch of playersense in and added the option for the bot to refill the coffer (it'll automatically choose a specific amount to use for refilling) if players want that. Unfortunately, the playersense variable in the update a few days ago was throwing some errors for some people (still not sure why; asked admins and they said they're not sure either, it shouldn't be), so this new update also fixes that as well.

But for those that can't run the free or premium version atm, the update for a fix was pushed early yesterday and hopefully will be approved sooner rather than later.

The bot was trying to get to the corner but the inadequecy monster takes up too much space to kill in the corner so the bot was clicking back and forth in the corner many times non stop. Is there a reason you do not have inadequacy monster in the monster list for this reason?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The bot was trying to get to the corner but the inadequecy monster takes up too much space to kill in the corner so the bot was clicking back and forth in the corner many times non stop. Is there a reason you do not have inadequacy monster in the monster list for this reason?

I've never used inadequacy bot in NMZ, but judging from the quest I never thought of it as a good NMZ boss, though I can add it in if you'd like. This is also the first time I've ever heard of a boss blocking a player from getting to the corner. The bosses shouldn't even spawn before the player is at the corner truly. Does the boss prevent the player from getting to the corner, or are you saying once the player gets to the corner it tries to attack the boss (which causes the player to move, and then the bot to try to re-adjust back to the corner)?

I've never used inadequacy bot in NMZ, but judging from the quest I never thought of it as a good NMZ boss, though I can add it in if you'd like. This is also the first time I've ever heard of a boss blocking a player from getting to the corner. The bosses shouldn't even spawn before the player is at the corner truly. Does the boss prevent the player from getting to the corner, or are you saying once the player gets to the corner it tries to attack the boss (which causes the player to move, and then the bot to try to re-adjust back to the corner)?
First off, I am not very knowledgeable on NMZ maximizing points per hour. With the inadequacy boss, I am getting low points per hour so this is probably one mistake of mine. As for the problem, the bot clicks in the corner to obviously get to the corner as programmed by the script and the boss attacks the player luring the player out from the corner space. This causes the bot to say, "whoa I am no longer in my corner space I must reset and go back to my corner space" where the inadequacy attacks the player again luring the player out from the corner. Thus commences a vicious circle where the bot just keeps trying to get to that corner but the boss keeps pulling my guy out of the corner. I hope this helps

Bot cant remove prayer potions from bank, it sits there removing them over and over even if inventory is full.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bot cant remove prayer potions from bank, it sits there removing them over and over even if inventory is full.

Can you post your logs? I'll get that taken care of.

I checked after you posted that, and it does remove prayer potions. Make sure you have enough in the bank.

I can't get the bot to work.
Tried both the lite and paid version, but after I set the settings the first thing the bot does is spam clicking "take potion" on the barrels.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I can't get the bot to work.
Tried both the lite and paid version, but after I set the settings the first thing the bot does is spam clicking "take potion" on the barrels.

That's because of yesterday's update. When the admins feel like pushing, it'll be fixed.

uwu :3
can we get an option to not stand in the corner? like stand at entrance potion or in the middle?

Any mentioned or known bans with this great looking script? Looking to finish off my 3yo main 90/90/90 to 99

Fire caper
00:02:15 INFO Starting bot. Please give ~30-60 secs for the bot to gather info to start.
00:02:15 INFO Purchasing a dream.
00:02:27 INFO Withdrawing overload potions.

The bot get's stuck on just right-clicking "Take overloads" all over again, does nothing else.

Here's picture of my settings:
6ff010e7dc4c7ab507917cc0bdb481a7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.