Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine NMZ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
My account is now ready to suicide nmz. I have a question though, what makes your bot different than the other nmz and what are the ban rates for this script?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

???
My account is now ready to suicide nmz. I have a question though, what makes your bot different than the other nmz and what are the ban rates for this script?

NMZ is pretty low ban rate so you shouldn't be worried. Nothing is different between the other one on this site, except barrows repair (barrows armor must be repaired after every 10 hours of combat). Besides that pretty much the same besides price.

Client Developer
???

NMZ is pretty low ban rate so you shouldn't be worried. Nothing is different between the other one on this site, except barrows repair (barrows armor must be repaired after every 10 hours of combat). Besides that pretty much the same besides price.

And the fact that mine is built substantially better, has better account safety, more intelligent potion/health/rock cake management, yada yada yada

Ran for 4 hours for the first time
10/10

Setting it back up because I wanted to add a gmaul A+

Alright I hate to do this but when using gmaul spec it keeps gmaul out longer than needed reducing xp/h but it's whatever man easy fix.

does this bot support firewaving? I currently use the other bot, but scriptwriter is kinda slow adding the autocast feature after every ended round.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
does this bot support firewaving? I currently use the other bot, but scriptwriter is kinda slow adding the autocast feature after every ended round.

Yes it does.

used premium nmz bot did 2 drams and died as it used rockcakes before absorbs didn't get more than 40 seconds into dream

Status
Not open for further replies.