Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer Lite

Hey, Not sure what's going on but I'm getting the "you have reached your limit for the day" as a status update. I have never used this script nor the premium version.
Is this issue back again? (Seeing as others have raised the issue previously) I read through the threads but found no proper answer.

Thanks

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
works fine sometimes for a few hours, but it randomly just logs you out for some reason.

This is a lite version, so basically a trial of a premium bot. Those few hours you get are a trial of the premium, once it hits its limit it logs you out. If you want to run it indefinitely, use the full premium version.

When banking, there's a bit of a delay before it opens the bank. Does this happen with premium? Also do you plan on adding the Hosidius master farmer to premium? They can be trapped there

Last edited:
Quick question regarding this bot. So I have been using this bot for a very long time now along with regal thieving without any problem at all ban wise or extreme bug issues, etc. I'm not sure if this would be on my end with maybe the strength of wifi or something along those lines but there is a pretty large delay between actions unless the master farmer is standing still. So for instance, if the farmer is trapped in the corner and not moving the bot quickly thieves the npc, however, if the farmer is walking around the market, the bot almost waits until he's standing still again to click. I have 94 thieving and ardy hard done and am only getting about 950 steals per hour which seems extremely low for no fails.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quick question regarding this bot. So I have been using this bot for a very long time now along with regal thieving without any problem at all ban wise or extreme bug issues, etc. I'm not sure if this would be on my end with maybe the strength of wifi or something along those lines but there is a pretty large delay between actions unless the master farmer is standing still. So for instance, if the farmer is trapped in the corner and not moving the bot quickly thieves the npc, however, if the farmer is walking around the market, the bot almost waits until he's standing still again to click. I have 94 thieving and ardy hard done and am only getting about 950 steals per hour which seems extremely low for no fails.

I had no idea. Thanks for all of the details, I will take a look and let you know if its an issue on my end.