Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Master Farmer Lite

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Not sure why but I'm standing right next to a master farmer and I'm getting the "Couldn't find Master Farmers near you." Status, and it's logging me out.

I'm going to remove and relook at it this week/end. Thanks

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Working for me well right now. Eating food and all. Hasn't been to the bank yet so we will see how that goes.

Stopped it and now it won't work. Just moves camera around and will restock, but won't click to actually pickpocket anymore. Oddly enough everyone in my world stopped at the same time but is standing around?

It logs itself out automatically with the message ''Acquired the thieving level needed. Logging out'', even though i have the quitting set at N/A. I'm 99 thieving. Are you able to fix this? I'll include a picture of the settings

Attachments

• eez.png
    eez.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 6
Thanks. I have one more request though. Currently you NEED to select the food option, even when you don't need it (I have 99 thieving so I won't get hit with cape). The minimum amount of food in my inventory is 5. The bot withdraws 5 food and just eats it when the inventory becomes full. Could you add an option to not eat? Because right now its just eating 5 food every inventory for nothing.

can you please add ardy? north bank isnt to far from the master farmer. and theres less people, which means less chance of getting reported. would be an AWESOME addition. and could u add dodgy necklaces? to make low lvls faster? i wanna try to make some REAL bank with this bot, it can be like 800k per hour at high lvls and rogues outfit

it keeps randomly stopping. and alot of bugs... but sometimes itll run for awhile and itll just randomly stop and say "doesnt have lvl required" or whatever. and i have like 65 thieving. even the logs look weird too me.

heres the logs:

00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at C:\Users\richie\RuneMate\logs\06-21 13-41-24 - Ample MasterFarmer.txt
00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
00:00:00 DEBUG [WebServices] New session created!
00:28:58 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]e
00:39:16 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
00:42:58 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
00:55:59 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
01:01:10 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
01:07:22 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
01:21:05 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
01:28:26 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel]
01:43:42 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Placeholder, Withdraw-All-but-1, Cancel, Examine]
02:09:27 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
02:20:10 WARN [Bank] Action not found in [Cancel, Examine]

Works well. Unless I'm doing something wrong I can't use "STOP AT". Any plans on implementing this?

I too have gotten the error about thieving level being too low and I'm above 38. Also, I can't seem to set a level for its run limit. The dropdown for it is grayed out.