Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

Thanks for the quick reply, I'm not blaming this bot or runemate I'm an honest user and always was, I'll try one more time with a new password and new info and ill report to you. I just dont understand why my internet was down for 20 minutes and my account was being ran through during that time.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks for the quick reply, I'm not blaming this bot or runemate I'm an honest user and always was, I'll try one more time with a new password and new info and ill report to you. I just dont understand why my internet was down for 20 minutes and my account was being ran through during that time.

Neither do I. It helps to have 2FA and a bank pin enabled.

Got it thanks no hard feelings, the bot looks fantastic

What is the recommend hours to high alch & to not get banned using this bot?

upload_2019-5-15_16-42-8.png

I keep getting this then it logs out and doesn't log back in which means me restarting the bot costing me another 10c, So I have used it about an hour in total and its cost me 50c, Ive not run out of runes
upload_2019-5-15_16-43-49.png

This is what I got it set too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
View attachment 8402

I keep getting this then it logs out and doesn't log back in which means me restarting the bot costing me another 10c, So I have used it about an hour in total and its cost me 50c, Ive not run out of runes
View attachment 8403

This is what I got it set too.

okay, what are your intentions? to splash or to kill the lesser demon? are you intending to use a safe spot or no?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Splash and am safe spoting in wizards tower

If you are planning on safe spotting, then you shouldn't be selecting "mimic AFK splashing" when creating that task.
Instructions are listed in the overview for that.
FWR529i.png

That's a lot of work for a lazy botter like me :p its just taking a long time to cast on the npc, maybe i should try a different location

Heads up, my main got banned using this. I knew the risk, no biggie. Was stun+alching 3 hours at a time with 1-2.5 hour breaks. Went for 16 hours day 1, peachy clean. Day 2, went for 10 hours and got banned. I believe I was overbotting it and you would be safe if you did it in 6-8 hour intervals. Seemed like a good bot, but yeah, heads up - got permabanned on my 1700 total level. FYI, had two macroing minor offenses prior that were temp bans and were about 2-4 years old.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Heads up, my main got banned using this. I knew the risk, no biggie. Was stun+alching 3 hours at a time with 1-2.5 hour breaks. Went for 16 hours day 1, peachy clean. Day 2, went for 10 hours and got banned. I believe I was overbotting it and you would be safe if you did it in 6-8 hour intervals. Seemed like a good bot, but yeah, heads up - got permabanned on my 1700 total level. FYI, had two macroing minor offenses prior that were temp bans and were about 2-4 years old.

Also just an FYI for others, 10 & 16 hour sessions is suicide botting. Add in the fact that stun/alching is extremely click intensive and is 2 actions in the same amount of time that one normally happens, this type of botting isn't smart.

@Serene

Great job.

Only problem I am having is that the bot keeps running into a "bug" where it stops the whole bot. This happened 3x (13 minutes into the hour, a few minutes into the hour, and a minute or so into the hour).

Another thing is that I am guessing the bot got stuck at the Monk of Zamorak in Varrock castle somehow. Got stuck for 7 mins (5-24 23-0-0-30).

If I could have a refund of 40 cents, that'd be great. The $ is going right back into the bot.

Thank you, @Serene

Attachments

• Divine Magics 5-24 21-08-41.log
    105.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Divine Magics 5-24 23-00-30.log
    333.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Divine Magics 5-25 7-51-51.log
    623 bytes · Views: 1
  • Divine Magics 5-25 7-53-05.log
    1.8 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene

Great job.

Only problem I am having is that the bot keeps running into a "bug" where it stops the whole bot. This happened 3x (13 minutes into the hour, a few minutes into the hour, and a minute or so into the hour).

Another thing is that I am guessing the bot got stuck at the Monk of Zamorak in Varrock castle somehow. Got stuck for 7 mins (5-24 23-0-0-30).

If I could have a refund of 40 cents, that'd be great. The $ is going right back into the bot.

Thank you, @Serene

If you'll follow the guide in the overview, I can take a look at which of these require refunds and such. Should be listed in the overview - labeled "bug report and refunds" or something. Just need the rest of the logs for those sessions, and a payment screenie.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
my main account just got permanently banned....so upset!!! thought this bot was magic :(

Feels bad, but that's one of the risks of botting I guess. You've been stun/alching since early May yeah? How long were your sessions typically and how often do/did you play?

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
how much did u bot and what did u bot?

Judging from his previous questions about the bot, seems like he's been stun/alching since early May.
It's a pretty click-intensive activity, and not something I'd recommend botting a lot of (I've said so in previous posts on this thread probs).
For instance when I got 99 with my main I only did stun/alching from 80-86, and usually only up to 4hr sessions. Once I got to 86 I switched to plank making (still great xp/hr, less click-intensive and at the time it was a profit).

If you're worried about flying under the radar, it's prob better to do something along those lines or if you decide to do cast/alch combos, just use them for short, infrequent sessions.