Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

Great bot, got 95 mage in OSRS. One problem, is there any way to fix superheat steel bars? It tries to superheat an actual steel bar instead of the ore lol.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Always used this script & loved it but from now on I'm only getting 95Kish exp stun alchin any solutions ?

Are you following the five steps in the overview?
I used stun/alch yesterday and was hitting ~178k/hr for two hours session.

Great bot, got 95 mage in OSRS. One problem, is there any way to fix superheat steel bars? It tries to superheat an actual steel bar instead of the ore lol.

Fixed in the next update. Thanks for catching that

sab

How safe is this for high alching?... Does it have antiban? - I tried it but it seemed like the alching intervals had fixed timings/click locations.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The bot keeps stopping between 7:50-8:05 minutes in like clockwork

then that's probably for a reason. can you post your logs so we can find out?
guide is in the overview, or in the client just click 'Help' -> 'View Logs'

then that's probably for a reason. can you post your logs so we can find out?
guide is in the overview, or in the cliLent just click 'Help' -> 'View Logs'

Looks like the casts per hour/ profit are not being recorded for some reason once the program starts.

Attachments

• Divine Magics 6-30 12-24-20.log
    8.5 KB · Views: 3
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Looks like the casts per hour/ profit are not being recorded for some reason once the program starts.

And it's also not recording xp gains on the UI? I'm not having that problem..
Try restarting your RM client & OSRS client. Also, use the free version for cursing.

@cbarb looks like something was broken with the client's trackers. it should be fixed now.

Last edited:
After the 2 hour mark there was a huge delay on alching, it took 6 hours to finish like 2k alchs. I turned sleep mode off on my computer, and my computer wasn't asleep when I got home, it was just taking forever to do a single alch. any tips?

Attachments

• Divine Magics 7-09 8-04-40.log
    796.6 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
After the 2 hour mark there was a huge delay on alching, it took 6 hours to finish like 2k alchs. I turned sleep mode off on my computer, and my computer wasn't asleep when I got home, it was just taking forever to do a single alch. any tips?

Seems like it consistently got stuck trying to switch between mage tab / inventory.
You have hotkeys set to default just in-case?
Could have been a one-off thing.