Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

I have been having problems with the paid version lately. After several errors, I will post the latest log. Also attached is a list of transactions. The ones with x 1 hr are the faulty, error ridden transactions. A total of $0.70.

Edit: The errors I have been having is the bot would just off automatically after a minute or two. I have all items in invy and bank along with starting at a bank location.

Attachments

• 20180802141105_Divine Magics.txt
    2.3 KB · Views: 3
  • View Transactions _ Community _ RuneMate.pdf
    169 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have been having problems with the paid version lately. After several errors, I will post the latest log. Also attached is a list of transactions. The ones with x 1 hr are the faulty, error ridden transactions. A total of $0.70.

Look at the overview for how to post bug reports/refund questions correctly please.

Look at the overview for how to post bug reports/refund questions correctly please.

I apologize, I forgot about adding a description of what happens when the bot abruptly stops. I have now edited my prior post so you can get a better idea of how the bot was not working properly. Also, just to verify, you see my two attachments of the log and transactions. I want to make sure I have those provided to you. Thanks for your time!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I apologize, I forgot about adding a description of what happens when the bot abruptly stops. I have now edited my prior post so you can get a better idea of how the bot was not working properly. Also, just to verify, you see my two attachments of the log and transactions. I want to make sure I have those provided to you. Thanks for your time!

"For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can."

I need the spectre logs, shared/game logs and other divine magic logs for every session that you had an error with. You only posted the divine magics logs, and only for one session. It looks like there were 6 sessions, so I'll need them for all 6. I can check for the session for the one you posted already but only that one if there's only the logs for that :\

Last edited:
"For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can."

I need the spectre logs, shared/game logs and other divine magic logs for every session that you had an error with. You only posted the divine magics logs, and only for one session. It looks like there were 6 sessions, so I'll need them for all 6. I can check for the session for the one you posted already but only that one if there's only the logs for that :\
Hey that is fine. Just look at the one. I have been a loyal user of this bot for a while and I enjoy using it. I would much prefer the problem be solved so I can go about using it again.

Bot was working just fine for me, worked for almost an hour, Then it just stopped working, I'm trying to use curse on spiders in the lumby castle basement, I tried a few different locations (Wilderness skeletons) Fishing guild goblins etc etc. It keeps click on curse but doesn't click the monster. What's happening with it?

Attachments

• 20180812105755_Divine Magics.txt
    68.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20180812115856_Divine Magics.txt
    14.7 KB · Views: 3
Bot was working just fine for me, worked for almost an hour, Then it just stopped working, I'm trying to use curse on spiders in the lumby castle basement, I tried a few different locations (Wilderness skeletons) Fishing guild goblins etc etc. It keeps click on curse but doesn't click the monster. What's happening with it?
You spelt skeleton wrong maybe?

I corrected it after, For some reason the bot works fine for about 40 mins and then it shuts down saying "Haven't gained exp in over 5 mins, shutting down"

Attachments

• 20180812195654_Divine Magics.txt
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20180812202653_Divine Magics.txt
    62.6 KB · Views: 1
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Cannot locate target problem.. The bot is broken right now

Post your logs so I can see. If it says cannot locate target explicitly, then you either spelled it wrong or there are none nearby.

It says in the overview how to post bugs btw..

My bad, had eye surgery and thought I typed it correctly the 4 -6 time i had to restart it, but apparently I did not spell it correctly. Hopefully It did not charge me for nothing.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My bad, had eye surgery and thought I typed it correctly the 4 -6 time i had to restart it, but apparently I did not spell it correctly. Hopefully It did not charge me for nothing.

Well you're charged everytime you start a new instance, so if you did then probably. That's a sitewide thing, there's a FAQ section for payments in the client help subforum.