Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

k, need the whole log not just a screenshot of it. pastebin it or upload it as an attachment. do you have force menu interaction turned on? where is the alch setup in your inventory? what is the angle you have on the npc that you're stunning/how close to it are you?
This is my inv setup and how close I am.
Screenshot
Force menu interaction is disabled.
This is another bug I noticed where the tasks don't show up in the task bar.
Screenshot
Log
00:00:00 DEBUG Loading bot.. 00:00:43 DEBUG Loading task variables. 00:00:43 D - Pastebin.com

Last edited:
Wise Old Man
crashed twice after 3-10 minutes on first and second run, can you refund please? great bot though from the looks of it

also, i don't know if whats wrong but none of the tasks are being shown in the column box under the settings after making one... ever deal with this problem? sometimes i'll have to reclick on the npc to restart the splash as well.

edit: i also left the divine magics paused for over 4 hours... what should i do about that?

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
crashed twice after 3-10 minutes on first and second run, can you refund please? great bot though from the looks of it

also, i don't know if whats wrong but none of the tasks are being shown in the column box under the settings after making one... ever deal with this problem? sometimes i'll have to reclick on the npc to restart the splash as well.

edit: i also left the divine magics paused for over 4 hours... what should i do about that?

You shouldn't leave it paused for over 4 hours.

As for the refunds, I'll need you to post logs for each session (both divine-magics logs and spectre logs), and a screenie of your RM wallet. Feel free to post them here or PM me. The tasks not showing up is a known bug and has already been fixed in a later update.

I've been using this for a while now to just alch normally and got to 80 mage easily. Loved it. Now i'm trying stun alching at zammy mage. Forced menu interaction off, no weird bugs, but sometimes before clicking stun the mouse moves around and hovers over a few different spells. Is this an anti-ban, or is it possible my setup is wrong.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I've been using this for a while now to just alch normally and got to 80 mage easily. Loved it. Now i'm trying stun alching at zammy mage. Forced menu interaction off, no weird bugs, but sometimes before clicking stun the mouse moves around and hovers over a few different spells. Is this an anti-ban, or is it possible my setup is wrong.

Like the mouse just sits over the spells or moves over them to get to stun?

It looked to me like it was hovering over spells close to stun quickly, but not every time. I changed to fixed screen and its doing it much less often now. Appreciate the quick reply!

Edit: wording

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just ran into an interesting bug stun alching. Nothing to mess with account integrity, but i noticed it stopped adding xp on the output and the xp/hr steadily dropped until 94k /hr then the bot quit at around 10 minutes. Happened three times in a row. Don't need a refund just interested if you've seen this before, or if i can do something to fix it.

edit: happened all instances at about 12 minutes with the statement in the logs " Haven't gained xp in over 5 minutes. Turning off. "

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just ran into an interesting bug stun alching. Nothing to mess with account integrity, but i noticed it stopped adding xp on the output and the xp/hr steadily dropped until 94k /hr then the bot quit at around 10 minutes. Happened three times in a row. Don't need a refund just interested if you've seen this before, or if i can do something to fix it.

If you post logs I can let ya know