Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

The pause and resume were my attempt to see if it would start registering the xp again. Stopped registering at about 19k xp.

Attachments

• 20180716085635_Divine Magics.txt
    22.7 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys,

relatively new here. I have a question about the break handler during normal alching. Does anybody have nice numbers for me. A bit scared of bans.

thanks in advance

Working well so far for me. However, tasks aren't visible on my scren for some reason... just shows blank grey space

bot stopped working 4 minutes into the bot running.
was doing superglass make. have all runes and items.
ran perfectly, then error,

dont have chat log (unless there's a different way to get chat log apart from the bot section part.)

here's the payment ss

let me know if there is a file where i can pull up the chat logs

Attachments

• bot bought.png
    bot bought.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
bot stopped working 4 minutes into the bot running.
was doing superglass make. have all runes and items.
ran perfectly, then error,

dont have chat log (unless there's a different way to get chat log apart from the bot section part.)

here's the payment ss

let me know if there is a file where i can pull up the chat logs

Yes there is. Look through the chat logs and overview for how to report a bug and such.

Last edited:
i found the bot logs. but im not sure where the spectre logs are for that specific instance

Attachments

• 20180721231421_Divine Magics.txt
    12 KB · Views: 1
@Serene

Hi, today I turned the bot on before I left work to do some tele alching thinking it would log out when it ran out of runes, but it didn't. It stood there for like 6+ hours doing nothing instead of logging out. This also drained the rest of my money in my account (unless I'm wrong that the bot would have stopped completely and just paused instead like some do, which in that cause this would be my own fault). Is there a way for me to get the logs so I can show you, or does the RuneMate client not save them?

@Serene

Hi, today I turned the bot on before I left work to do some tele alching thinking it would log out when it ran out of runes, but it didn't. It stood there for like 6+ hours doing nothing instead of logging out. This also drained the rest of my money in my account (unless I'm wrong that the bot would have stopped completely and just paused instead like some do, which in that cause this would be my own fault). Is there a way for me to get the logs so I can show you, or does the RuneMate client not save them?

Found the logs, I was wrong. It didn't stay logged in the whole time, it logged in and out over and over. Hopefully this doesn't get me ban lol.

Attachments

• 20180727164450_Divine Magics.txt
    72.4 KB · Views: 4
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
@Serene

Found the logs, I was wrong. It didn't stay logged in the whole time, it logged in and out over and over. Hopefully this doesn't get me ban lol.

Ooof, not good. Sorry about that. I'll take a look as to why it didn't move towards the bank if it found one, or why it didn't log out if it couldn't find one.

Send me a screenie of your RM wallet transactions showing that you paid for this session and i'll refund you for the extra time (please keep your name in the screenie). You can PM me it if you'd like.

For future reference, it didn't stop when it ran out of runes because you had "Restock Runes" selected in the UI, meaning it would have tried to bank and get more runes to finish it's task, and would've kept going until you were out of runes in the bank.

tWbRaQw.png

I already sent a bug report but I received an unhandled error? when I tried running the bot today. It does not run and auto stops. I tried 3 times and lost 30 cents trying to figure it out.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I already sent a bug report but I received an unhandled error? when I tried running the bot today. It does not run and auto stops. I tried 3 times and lost 30 cents trying to figure it out.

Check the overview for how to report bugs.

Edit: I also just checked my log and the only exception I've seen is a non-bot specific exception. restart your client and see if the lite version works. if it does, then it's not a bot problem..

Last edited:

Edit: I also just checked my log and the only exception I've seen is a non-bot specific exception. restart your client and see if the lite version works. if it does, then it's not a bot problem..
Will do. Ill check later tonight. Thanks!

So the problem seems to be with runemate. Your bot is running beautifully. I just can't enter manual breaks for some annoying reason.