Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
this script is running well the only problem that i have been running into is where it will click the alch button but stay stuck highlighted on that magic page and continue clicking the alch button have to manually pause the script and undue the highlighted alch button

See the above 3 posts. Do you have hotkeys set to default? If not, reset them. If you do, it shouldn't happen but a new update is coming soon to fix that.

hey nice bot and all, but i ran it for about 6 1/2 hours and it showed i was gaining 84k ph when i ended it?
idk wat is causing this! the first few hours it was doing a great 150k ph..

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
hey nice bot and all, but i ran it for about 6 1/2 hours and it showed i was gaining 84k ph when i ended it?
idk wat is causing this! the first few hours it was doing a great 150k ph..

Post your logs.

Post your logs.
was even trying it earlier.. got 9k xp ph..P.S. my hotkeys are at default

update now it even fails to alch most of the time..

Attachments

• 09-27 20-58-36 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    366.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 09-28 12-23-49 - Divine Magics (Fall Sale).txt
    8.2 KB · Views: 2
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
PS to everyone: The sale will be ending with update 1.2.3 (should come in a day or so). Update 1.2.2 is just a fix for some of these errors.

was even trying it earlier.. got 9k xp ph..P.S. my hotkeys are at default

update now it even fails to alch most of the time..

I already sent an update later today. Just hasn't been approved yet. v1.2.2 should fix everything you're having problems with. Also anywhere you see "Clouse failed to alch", has nothing to do with my bot failing to alch. The code is there for it to do, that line is pointing to the client mouse failing to successfully choose to alch - not something I can control (it is somewhat a feature/common thing with the client's mouse to fail some interactions).

mine-a-holic
I already sent an update later today. Just hasn't been approved yet. v1.2.2 should fix everything you're having problems with. Also anywhere you see "Clouse failed to alch", has nothing to do with my bot failing to alch. The code is there for it to do, that line is pointing to the client mouse failing to successfully choose to alch - not something I can control (it is somewhat a feature/common thing with the client's mouse to fail some interactions).

its a "feature"? lmao

why did the price go up by 5x?
I do not know why it went up to 10 cents though, it was 7 cents per hour before the sale. I love the bot but for now, I am also surprised about the price hike (to 10 cents rather than 7 cents) and will not use it anymore because it is a bit too expensive.

EDIT: I AM WRONG, IT WAS 10 CENTS. THE NMZ BOT DECREASED IN PRICE THOUGH!

Last edited:
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I do not know why it went up to 10 cents though, it was 7 cents per hour before the sale. I love the bot but for now, I am also surprised about the price hike (to 10 cents rather than 7 cents) and will not use it anymore because it is a bit too expensive.

This bot has always been $.10/hr. You may be confusing it with my NMZ bot which was previously $.07/hr, and now has been lowered to $0.06/hr.

This bot has always been $.10/hr. You may be confusing it with my NMZ bot which was previously $.07/hr, and now has been lowered to $0.06/hr.
I apologize! That is correct, I do use both! Well, thanks for that tidbit of information because I feel inclined to do a little botting grind on NMZ soon now! Keep up the great scripting!

Honestly this bot is terrible. It gets stuck every 3 minutes because it can't decipher the timing on when to stun and when to alch. Then it just stand there in place cause there's no setting in the bot to press f6 (to swap back to mage tab) and reset high alch being clicked. It can't find the item in the inventory, and this legitimately happens every 3 minutes. This is NOT worth $0.10/hr. I used it when it was $0.02 but being that this bot can't even function for more than a few minutes, it is not worth the price.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Honestly this bot is terrible. It gets stuck every 3 minutes because it can't decipher the timing on when to stun and when to alch. Then it just stand there in place cause there's no setting in the bot to press f6 (to swap back to mage tab) and reset high alch being clicked. It can't find the item in the inventory, and this legitimately happens every 3 minutes. This is NOT worth $0.10/hr. I used it when it was $0.02 but being that this bot can't even function for more than a few minutes, it is not worth the price.

First I'm hearing of it from you. Post your logs, I'll take a look (btw it does have the ability to switch back - it's automatic). But yeah you're free to not use it.

First I'm hearing of it from you. Post your logs, I'll take a look (btw it does have the ability to switch back - it's automatic). But yeah you're free to not use it.

It's happening when it says "Clouse failed to alch." However, it gets stuck like this --> it doesn't press f6 or any default keybind to reset after the failed attempt. It stays put in inventory after having clicked alch -- but won't click the item. If I don't manually press f6 or move back to the mage tab it won't reset for me.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
It's happening when it says "Clouse failed to alch." However, it gets stuck like this --> it doesn't press f6 or any default keybind to reset after the failed attempt. It stays put in inventory after having clicked alch -- but won't click the item. If I don't manually press f6 or move back to the mage tab it won't reset for me.

Post your logs.

@Situational ?