Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics Lite

high level alc just randomly stopped working for me. i tried restarting the bot not sure what is happening

high level alc just randomly stopped working for me. i tried restarting the bot not sure what is happening
I lied... I'm a fucking idiot and missed the start button LMAO. GREAT BOT

Good bot, but sadly got banned on my maxed pure got to 97 mage alching, and my main got banned for the same . Be safe bois, i quit now.

Has anyone used spin flax? I feel like it just spams the crap out of the button in the spellbook and it just seems very bannable.

Im having an issue where every time i level up it wont click the screen to go back to attacking things it just pauses on the lvl up screen, is that a feature or something?

I got a question about high alching with the free version. I have been doing it up to 82 mage so far, works great, but every couple hours, it disconnects. Is there like a time limit for this bot? A maximum of 3 hours or so? I didn't manage to figure out yet what causes the disconnecting.