Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics Lite

Releasing updates without patch notes is useless. Also even though never specified this script does not allow you to tele/alch. Not to mention the "waiting for cast" makes you lose exp rate (which is already bugged). Better off using auto clicker after reaching any lv that will allow tele or alch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Releasing updates without patch notes is useless. Also even though never specified this script does not allow you to tele/alch. Not to mention the "waiting for cast" makes you lose exp rate (which is already bugged). Better off using auto clicker after reaching any lv that will allow tele or alch.

Here's a screenie just for you.
Patch notes come in the premium thread. Feel free to pay for the feature you're asking. Or not.

Also, waiting for cast is a delay implemented by Runescape itself. You automatically have a delay after each spell cast on every spell.
6p5Iykn.png

Last edited:
is the high alch suppose to right click or is there a way to make it left click idk just dont want to get banned lol

Hey Serene!

Loving the script friend! Was just wondering how I could setup camelot tp/ alch ? If its not possible all good.

Can I splash/alch ? How would I set that up properly as tasks?

Thanks so much man, clean script! 1-55 magic in half a day.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Serene!

Loving the script friend! Was just wondering how I could setup camelot tp/ alch ? If its not possible all good.

Can I splash/alch ? How would I set that up properly as tasks?

Thanks so much man, clean script! 1-55 magic in half a day.

Thanks. Yes tele/alching is supported (as well as stat lowering spell combinations such as curse/alch, stun/alch etc) in the pro version of this bot. It isn't supported in the lite/free version. If you do use the pro version, just choose your main spell and click "add alching" then type in your alch target in the textbox given. It should show the task correctly once that is done and it has been added to your tasklist.

Splash/alch isn't supported yet but will be in an update soon.

For more info on all of this, check the overview section.

@Serene Superheat isn't working? It starts but does nothing. Must be something on start for superheating. Not sure if I'm the only one having this problem