Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics Lite

At time the bot seems to be mis-clicked while alching on osrs. It would start off at 1.1k an hour, and then drop to around 950 with several misclicks. Is there anyway from your knowledge that I can decrease the frequency of these misclicks, or get the rate back up to 1.1k an hour?

During tele to camelot the output log will get stuck on a number (example 38 casts) and that messes up the time till next level. it will keep casting the spell tho so it keeps getting xp and works fine in that regard only the output log is messed up. other than that 5/5 bot have gotten from 20 to 83 magic no problems at all

can you increase the speed of spin flax? getting 40-45k exp/hour.. Spin flax can be achieved at 75k exp/hour. Maybe bump it a little to 55-60k exp/hour?

I haven't even got that far. Its taken over 30 mins to alch 150 times..... When it moves mouse to hover over item to alch before it presses number 1 for previous spell, it hovers for about 5/10 seconds then activates previous spell then another 2/3 second delay between activating the alching spell and actually clicking the item to alch.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I haven't even got that far. Its taken over 30 mins to alch 150 times..... When it moves mouse to hover over item to alch before it presses number 1 for previous spell, it hovers for about 5/10 seconds then activates previous spell then another 2/3 second delay between activating the alching spell and actually clicking the item to alch.

If it has alched 150 times, then you have everything that I asked for in that previous message.

Hey, so im attempting to run this bot. However when i choose the high alc option. It wont let me choose and item to alc and then just closes the bot. Any ideas?

Im using alching atm, on g.e., exp/alchs per hour is doing just fine. The only problem I encounter is that suddenly the bot clicks on a tile and my character moves, so suddenly I check up on it and I'm close to leaving g.e.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Im using alching atm, on g.e., exp/alchs per hour is doing just fine. The only problem I encounter is that suddenly the bot clicks on a tile and my character moves, so suddenly I check up on it and I'm close to leaving g.e.

Where is the item in your inv?

Bot doesn't seem to work today :( Using it to spin flax with Lunar magics, it'll do 1 inventory if it already has flax in it but it wont bank.

Attachments

• 20180426080558_Divine Magics Lite.txt
    14 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180426081252_Divine Magics Lite.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1
  • 20180426081154_Divine Magics Lite.txt
    5 KB · Views: 0
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bot doesn't seem to work today :( Using it to spin flax with Lunar magics, it'll do 1 inventory if it already has flax in it but it wont bank.

The client is/was down. Wait until it updates.