Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Divine Magics Lite

mine-a-holic
I donno i agree with that guy it honestly is a little fast and perfect. I hear what you said you've done to it but it is A bot that goes fest fest man

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I donno i agree with that guy it honestly is a little fast and perfect. I hear what you said you've done to it but it is A bot that goes fest fest man

The other side of that is if I slow it down then you'll have people complaining about it not being efficient enough. If possible, I'll add in a toggle on the UI to control speeds between interactions.

mine-a-holic
The other side of that is if I slow it down then you'll have people complaining about it not being efficient enough. If possible, I'll add in a toggle on the UI to control speeds between interactions.

Yea i feel your pain. it's just alching is easily bannable. Myself, I wouldn't mind slower. But it's whatever. you put out a neat idea

This is working wonderful so far, do you suggest we set random intervals? I read somewhere it's better to just do all the same clicks?

Thanks!

Okay this is weird, used this last night no problem and today (can't remember if there was a RM update) it just doesn't work. I'm enchanting dragon necklaces to phoenix neck and it's broken right now. Because it worked last night I've been trying many different setups and restarts and no success yet unfortunately.
It grabs the fist invent of necks and enchant them, opens bank but it wont deposit the enchanted necks, instead it tries to grab new ones from bank.
I've restarted multiple times no worries, I just want it to run like it did yesterday, here are the logs if that will help you somehow.

Attachments

• 10-24 10-47-48 - Divine Magics.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1
Superheat is broken. It keeps withdrawing Iron bars instead of Iron ore from the bank. Curse and Teleports work perfectly though.

It works very fine and quick. There is only one flaw, it cant open the bank. When i manually open the bank it will continue its tasks. If i'm not opening the bank manual it will stand next to the bank and the log status is opening bank forever.